College - Pro Combat Concepts (*added Virginia)

WVGuin66

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta say this is some of the greatest concepts I have ever seen here!!! You have done an awesome job!!! Illinois and Northwestern. I love the Notre Dame one!!!! Sick work my man!!!!

Thanks, credit to davidson for the template.

would you be willing to do 10 unique uniforms for my sim league online? You could just use your current uniforms and change the colors if that is easier

I'll have to pass, I just work on one when I get some free time and am in the mood. Thanks for asking though.

:grin:

did you use photoshop to create these?

Yes, I use davidson's template on PS.

How did you do the coloring? did you make separate layers of just a color, and then change the opacity to keep the shading and shadows?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

:grin:

did you use photoshop to create these?

Yes, I use davidson's template on PS.

How did you do the coloring? did you make separate layers of just a color, and then change the opacity to keep the shading and shadows?

Exactly, I use seperate layers for different colors, stripes and piping and then adjust the opacity or play around with shadows, outer glow or bevels. Basically trial and error until you come up with something that looks decent.

If I add the layers of color, I can just keep one mass template and use whatever jersey I want at any time rather than recreating it.

Also any technique on not making the numbers choppy when I tilt them? I tilted them because the jersey is at an angle so it looks more realistic

vegasbowl.png

Arkansas.

Arkansas-Pro-Combat.jpg

Are you doing non-Nike teams? Because those of us in Eat-Cheese-or-Die-Land would like to see an original-looking football uniform, unlike what UW wears. (It could even look Arkansas, or like USC, with the shoulder stripes creating a sort of W.)

I don't like all of these, but the work quality is absolutely outstanding, by the way.

Packers-2.png

Archived