College - Pro Combat Concepts (*added Virginia)

WVGuin66

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Can you do one for Arizona with the red-white-blue striped helmet?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 1 month later...

I like most of these, but my first thought when I saw Georgia was that you turned them into South Carolina. And I'm completely impartial to any and all SEC stuff, so that's an honest, outsider opinion.

I liked how you gave yellow the preference on Iowa though. They should just have a yellow jersey anyway.

And if you could do Oregon, that'd be cool. Make sure to include green, gold, yellow, black, silver, white, grey, blue, red, orange, more gold, 157 Nike logos and 15 lbs of carbon fiber.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived