Thrift Store Gems '10

Don

I started this cause I got a steal on a jersey myself. Got a long sleeved authentic DC United jersey on sale on their website for $25!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to a local Goodwill Sunday and bought an authentic Luis Gonzalez Diamondbacks jersey for only $20. I'll post pictures later, better yet I also bought 4 bobble heads that they give out during games.

I gotta take a day and stop by the local Marshalls, Ross, TJ Maxx, and thrift stores to see what I can find. I usually see some decent stuff.

Yeah last time I went to Marshalls they had a whole bunch of Bucs replica jerseys (the $90 ones) for like $14.99. I mean they're overpriced to begin with so $14.99 seems more like what they should be, but considering what they do sell for, its a good deal.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I gotta take a day and stop by the local Marshalls, Ross, TJ Maxx, and thrift stores to see what I can find. I usually see some decent stuff.

Yeah last time I went to Marshalls they had a whole bunch of Bucs replica jerseys (the $90 ones) for like $14.99. I mean they're overpriced to begin with so $14.99 seems more like what they should be, but considering what they do sell for, its a good deal.

Which side of the Bay is that on? And which players? Ive been looking for a new Bucs jersey for a while, but could never bring myself to pay that much for one, and the cheap ones I found, I never wanted any of those players. (I almost always found either Ruud or Garcia) I may just wait and see if they make some Josh Johnson ones cheap.

Geez, I just realized the last jersey I bought was in 2003. :blink:

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

Which side of the Bay is that on? And which players? Ive been looking for a new Bucs jersey for a while, but could never bring myself to pay that much for one, and the cheap ones I found, I never wanted any of those players. (I almost always found either Ruud or Garcia) I may just wait and see if they make some Josh Johnson ones cheap.

I was in the Marshalls up in Trinity, I dont remember who they had though, I think I remember Cadillac, maybe Ruud, Freeman, and Bryant too. I would check it out if you happen to go by a Marshalls

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I was in the Marshalls up in Trinity, I dont remember who they had though, I think I remember Cadillac, maybe Ruud, Freeman, and Bryant too. I would check it out if you happen to go by a Marshalls

Yeah... I totally meant Freeman.

Geez, I just realized the last jersey I bought was in 2003.

I think that can get you banned around here.

-Dan

So I suppose I probably shouldn't post a pic of it then... :down:

4272974664_a664d5248c_o.jpg

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

Went to a local Goodwill Sunday and bought an authentic Luis Gonzalez Diamondbacks jersey for only $20. I'll post pictures later, better yet I also bought 4 bobble heads that they give out during games.

Sorry man, $20 at goodwill isn't a deal at all.

I've stopped shopping there since some shirts went to $5.

For $5 I can shop target, hot topic or walmart and get a new shirt that I like...not some 3 generation hand me down.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Sorry man, $20 at goodwill isn't a deal at all.

I've stopped shopping there since some shirts went to $5.

For $5 I can shop target, hot topic or walmart and get a new shirt that I like...not some 3 generation hand me down.

You don't get this thread, do you?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Matito, I was at a Marshalls in Sarasota, off of Bee Ridge, that had a bunch of Bucs replicas when I was there a few months ago. They had some Barber and Piscitelli ones, as well as some outdated June and Garcia jerseys.

I got myself a sweet Lightning hat and a USF toque for $5 each.

2ly2w09.jpg

Try looking on craigslist. A friend of mine got a Joe Flacco authentic jersey for $50. I think the only difference is it doesn't have the NFL equipment logo. I also know two people that are able to get jerseys straight from the Reebok distributor for $50. Another friend of mine got a Ray Rice, we've been comparing to the real jerseys on TV and can't find a difference. Try asking around, a friend of a friend may be able to get you a similar deal. I know $50 seems a bit pricey, but I think its a good deal for an authentic jersey.

I'm considering stopping by my local AJ Wright next week to see if I can get any last minute football deals. Otherwise I'll probably just wait until March or April for the baseball jerseys to return.

I've always been meaning to go to TJ Maxx since there is one in Eugene, but I haven't. I'm not sure they'd have anything I'd want, plus I don't have much money. But this thread always has me interested in what is out there. I wouldn't mind getting some retro Duck jerseys.

I was at the Marshalls in question, the had Barber, Piscitelli, Ruud, and Graham in both red and white. Picked me up a Barber white.

Archived