Super Bowl XLV Logo

sonks

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say this is probably a person's guess to the logo as it doesn't use the typical fonts that the NFL has been using with all of its logos. At the same time though, it is using elements that most likely will be in the logo.

Yeah, I mean the more I look at it, it seems more like somebody's photoshop project because of what you said, the fonts. I think that the NFL, at least lately, has tried to draw more attention to the roman numerals themselves, whereas the 'XLV' in this photo is not prominent in the logo.

Isn't the new logo usually "debuted" on the back of the Super Bowl program? That's usually where we get the scans from every year.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

At least it says "Arlington" on it. I can't stand it when people say they play in Dallas.

Isn't the 2011 Super Bowl going to be referred to as a "North Texas" super bowl? Somewhat like the recent "South Florida" campaign vs "Miami" in recent years.

At least it says "Arlington" on it. I can't stand it when people say they play in Dallas.

Arlington Cowboys

New Jersey Jets

New Jersey Giants

Orchard Park Bills

Glendale Cardinals

Anaheim Rams (1980-1994)

Miami Gardens Dolphins

Arlington Cowboys

New Jersey Jets

New Jersey Giants

Orchard Park Bills

Glendale Cardinals

Anaheim Rams (1980-1994)

Miami Gardens Dolphins

Shouldn't it be East Rutherford Jets and East Rutherford Giants?

Not that all of that isn't nonsense anyway.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Arlington Cowboys

East Rutherford Jets

East Rutherford Giants

Orchard Park Bills

Glendale Cardinals

Anaheim Rams (1980-1994)

Miami Gardens Dolphins

Fixed it for you...

:P

Crap. BBTV beat me to it.

Isn't the 2011 Super Bowl going to be referred to as a "North Texas" super bowl? Somewhat like the recent "South Florida" campaign vs "Miami" in recent years.

If they go the regional route, they'll probably say Dallas-Fort Worth. I'm not sure North Texas (or even Metroplex) has enough currency outside of Texas to make it work.

No way. The NFC star will be blue. And the font will not be Banque Gothic. And it won't be that terrible.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

If anyone has picked up the Super Bowl program yet, it should be one of the last pages in there. I am really hoping the logo is nice this time around.

And for the record, the Draft Logo, Scouting Combine Logo, Kickoff Logo, Training Camp and Preseason logos have been released and they are....all the same except for the scouting combine, training camp and preseason logos are all the same from the past few years. I will try to post (if I am even allowed to) shortly

Archived