Super Bowl XLV Logo

sonks

It's fun rooting for the underdog sometimes, but how much more fun would that game have been had Randall and the Vikings made it?

Thats exactly what happened in the NFC Championship. It was so cool that the underdog knocked off the #1 team. Well cool until the next day when you realized it ruined having a chance at a good Super Bowl.

iq5b7nF.png

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth I read this on the DMN website (the quote is in reference to a host committee booth):

"It's expected that a lot of famous folks will stop by. On Thursday, we know that the Super Bowl XLV logo will be unveiled live with Super Bowl Committee chairman Roger Staubach."

Hopefully it will leak sooner.

newsig.jpg

For what it's worth I read this on the DMN website (the quote is in reference to a host committee booth):

"It's expected that a lot of famous folks will stop by. On Thursday, we know that the Super Bowl XLV logo will be unveiled live with Super Bowl Committee chairman Roger Staubach."

I wanna say it's usually leaked annually around the Pro Bowl, so the NFL is doing a good job keeping this one under wraps so far.

6uXNWAo.png

I wanna say it's usually leaked annually around the Pro Bowl, so the NFL is doing a good job keeping this one under wraps so far.

No - as has been stated in this thread, it's generally revealed in the program. Here's last year's thread for example.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=56376&view=&hl="xliii logo"&fromsearch=1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

my wife and I are part of the one percent of the Earth's population that finds coffee and all coffee-related products absolutely disgusting.

I'm in this group too. Always loved tea, but coffee revolts me.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

my wife and I are part of the one percent of the Earth's population that finds coffee and all coffee-related products absolutely disgusting.

I'm in this group too. Always loved tea, but coffee revolts me.

Not an ounce of patriotism in any of you. :P

I'm worse. Not only do I hate coffee and love tea, but I put cream in my tea. You can practically get a British passport on that alone.

I chalk my tea-loving, coffee-hating ways up to the fact that my ancestors were Loyalists during the Revolution. (My great-great-etc., for whom I'm named, was so notorious a Tory that the legislature of Connecticut passed a law divorcing him from his wife and outlawing him, effectively exiling him to Canada but generously permitting his wife and children to stay.)

20082614447.png

I think really the only problem will be Super Bowl 50. Super Bowl L just sounds weird, but returning to the roman numerals, say at 55, LV, doesn't sound nearly as cheesy. But honestly, no one really refers to them as "Super Bowl Ex-El-Eye-Eye-Eye" anyhow, the logos are just represented as we say them...

I think really the only problem will be Super Bowl 50. Super Bowl L just sounds weird, but returning to the roman numerals, say at 55, LV, doesn't sound nearly as cheesy. But honestly, no one really refers to them as "Super Bowl Ex-El-Eye-Eye-Eye" anyhow, the logos are just represented as we say them...

I bet they go with a logo based around the fact that it's the 50th game, with a big '50' or something, like a 50th season patch, but still include 'Super Bowl L' in a small banner.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived