NHL 2010-2011

wesdog82

Wow, I am looking at a 2010-11 Reebok Style Guide and I have to say, Neon is dead on correct. Just a note, it doesn't show any new jerseys, it just shows a greyed out sillhouette where one is gone and a new one will be.

Hopefully the Pred's new 3rd will bring back the mustard yellow. :P

There shouldn't be two greyed slots for Nashville - should just be the current alt (soon to be home) and a slot for the road... but yes, when they re-introduce a third, it should be just pure cat puke yellow.

And there are three Dallas jerseys.

Too bad. Dallas should scrap all three of their Edge jerseys and start over. The Home jersey looks like an even less inspired version of the Anaheim Ducks Jersey (Betcha didnt think that was even possible). I would take the Mooterus over that at least it was creative and had GREEN on it. What they should do is take the jerseys they used before the Edge Changeover and simplify the striping. Eliminate the Star pattern, make the stripes straight on the hem and angled on the sleeves. Oh, and use the actual logo (what a concept).

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Neon, have you seen what the Leafs will be wearing next season ? New patch on the shoulders or bringing back some old school design ( Such as the Leaf logo from the Doug Gilmore era ). Also have you seen the layout of each new uniforms/update for each team what will be changing their uniforms, or just know who and what will be changing. I think it will be interesting to to finally see the teams do what they want to their uniforms after a long waiting of 3 years ( especially being a leaf fan with the design they been using ).

4kv29i.jpg

So Neon, have you seen what the Leafs will be wearing next season ? New patch on the shoulders or bringing back some old school design ( Such as the Leaf logo from the Doug Gilmore era ). Also have you seen the layout of each new uniforms/update for each team what will be changing their uniforms, or just know who and what will be changing. I think it will be interesting to to finally see the teams do what they want to their uniforms after a long waiting of 3 years ( especially being a leaf fan with the design they been using ).

I have not seen any jerseys. I just know what the Reebok Style Guide knows.

Philadelphia is keeping the black as an alt but introducing a new white. As for whether it is the Winter Classic white, who knows.

EDIT - Calgary is making their current 3rd full time next year - although it seems it may be 'Edge'ized....

Another observation is that Dallas is dropping the front numbers for both the home and away BUT keeping it on the white alt... (aka current away).

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Philadelphia is keeping the black as an alt but introducing a new white. As for whether it is the Winter Classic white, who knows.

EDIT - Calgary is making their current 3rd full time next year - although it seems it may be 'Edge'ized....

Another observation is that Dallas is dropping the front numbers for both the home and away BUT keeping it on the white alt... (aka current away).

So it's just going to say "DALLAS" on the front, with no numbers underneath???

And to think that those jerseys couldn't be dumber

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Bahahaha, my mistake. For some reason I kept thinking the black had numbers up top and just accept the ones below the script as just being part of the jersey. Didn't mean to scare anyone, just a complete brain fart.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Bahahaha, my mistake. For some reason I kept thinking the black had numbers up top and just accept the ones below the script as just being part of the jersey. Didn't mean to scare anyone, just a complete brain fart.

Perhaps you were thinking of the inconceivably bad design of the Texas Stars:

d8dc3d4a2cd251b9e09cb6d5af2e569c.300.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Honestly, I wouldnt be upset if the Leafs went simple like the Wings and kepts the jerseys as they are but made the switch to single layer numbers and a more respectable lettering font.

-Dan

This is needed as well, but they really need waist stripes.

It'll be interesting to see what they come up with for an alternate logo.

Great News about The Flames though somewhat surprising considering how popular the red and black jerseys are up here. I hope they leave the third as is and dont try anything dumb like adding flags to the shoulders. Will there be an accompanying road to match or will the flames have a mismatched set with the current road serving as a third?

Great News about The Flames though somewhat surprising considering how popular the red and black jerseys are up here. I hope they leave the third as is and dont try anything dumb like adding flags to the shoulders. Will there be an accompanying road to match or will the flames have a mismatched set with the current road serving as a third?

flames.jpg

Bring that back!

2ly2w09.jpg

2994072060100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

71799387rm003txminnesothu4.jpg

jersey_dal.jpg

What the hell was wrong with these, Dallas???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

71799387rm003txminnesothu4.jpg

jersey_dal.jpg

Nothing. Best uniforms the Stars ever had. Not even a Stars fan but I own an Authentic version of the Green One. The Star Pattern looks a bit 90's but that could be simplified a bit and you'd have a great looking set, unlike the one they're currently using.

Third will remain the third, just as an Edge.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

They were excellent, except for one glaring deficiency: The lack of symmetry or consistency. It always bugged me that the star in the logo and the star pattern striping didn't line up. If they had fixed that, they would have been perfect in my eyes.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived