Revolution Helmet Photoshop Template

Davidson

its not too bad, but its warped the wrong way, not really at an acute enough angle to the camera and not rotated on the helmet enough.

yeah, i just spotted the red on the helmet. its a reflection from the render in which its coloured red. you can just adjust the hue saturation to get rid of it.

cheers - will try again...

and here it is... better?4366241566_0bf68ef28c_o.png

4226186501_9e0cccf054_t.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi again i didn't found the tutorial for placing the logo if it's simple can someone just tell me how to do it?

thnaks in advance

there isnt one (that i made anyway) if youre using illustrator, i use fisheye and the rotate tools. if youre using photoshop, i guess youd just corner pin it with free transform and then add some other distort effects until it looks right.

fd

Thank for you reply davidson.

when i use photoshop i had a layer and put my logo in it, i see it on the helmet but i'm unable to rotate or resize it to fit. since i'm not very familiar with photoshop i don't really know what to do.

i'm more of a paint.net person.

thanks again for your help

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im not a dumb man but this is not even close to the pictures of the template you have at the first post.

I can change any of the colors or remove the visor or cahnge the face mask colo

Am I missing something ........

Mustangs banner.png

big banner.png

• 2 weeks later...

Davidson can I ask how I can transform this helmet template to other sports helmet templates like field hockey Goalie and cricket helmet.

?! i have no idea. youd need to start from scratch.

Im not a dumb man but this is not even close to the pictures of the template you have at the first post.

I can change any of the colors or remove the visor or cahnge the face mask colo

Am I missing something ........

What exactly is the problem? If you could give a clear example it might be easier to advise.

But if you're using photoshop you should be able to remove the visor by urning off that layer and change the colour of all the individual parts because again each is on a separate layer and fully customizable.

If you're not using photoshop though you'll not be able to do any of those things.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

• 1 month later...

Archived