Mallard concept

BrandMooreArt

ive had this idea for a long time, and thought it was finally time to execute it. my idea though, is just this logo. i dont know if it would work best for a baseball, hockey, basketball or other team. while i think about that, id like to share the first version. colors always subject to change

oqfuxc.png

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Yes, very eye-catching. Those outlines need to be thickened, and that thin black outline is really irrelevant, doesn't serve much purpose. I suggest filling in the shape gray, so that the bird has a gray outline connected to it. Great work though, BrandN, glad to know there's another doodler here on these boards. :P

thanks for the feedback everyone. instead of fixing the bill, what if i changed the colors and made it a woodpecker?

a woodpecker was actually the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

heres the woodpecker version. i know Fightin' Flockers isnt the best nickname ever, but its only temporary till i think of something better. im open to ideas on that as well. Mike, i agree the eyes look better looking straight instead of at the viewer i will work on that too.

the colors are more vibrant in the Ai file, my screenshot PNGs are taking away some saturation

ngsnex.png

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived