NHL 2012

Bmac

The home jersey looks a lot like something I threw together before (not that I'm accusing you of ripping me off or anything, since I've never actually posted it on here :P).

That being said, the jerseys look great. But I'm not sure I like the squashed duck mask, or the way the D is coloured in places. It doesn't really feel right in either eggplant or jade. Maybe make it silver for the 4th jersey?

wildwing64, your's looks great, too.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Atlanta Thrashers

Thrashersthumbnail.png

2011: The Thrashers come out with a matching home and road jersey (finally), with an emphasis on light blue.

2012: Atlanta unveils two new alternate jerseys, one a nvay version of the home and road, with a look that goes back to the team's early years. A new maroon jersey is also released, with a design similar to the previous home and road jerseys.

**Final Update**

ThrashersHome.png

ThrashersRoad1.png

ThrashersAlt1.png

ThrashersAlt2.png

Can you do an old school Mighty Ducks jersey with the current Anahiem colours? I'd be interested in seeing that..

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Yeah, it would look a lot better with light blue side panels. I like these a lot so far, but am hoping the alternates tend to do something a little more than a simple swap of color and the primary logo on the home/roads with the shoulder patch. It could get a little predictable and boring, but you're only two teams in so I'll wait to see before I pass judgement. Awesome work though.

• 2 weeks later...

No, I think they're perfect. And I don't mean to sound like a prick but could you post these a little more often, i'm kinda impatient and I wanna see what you have done with the canucks. I hate how they're always seconed last in alphabetically sorted rebrands. I love what you've done so far though.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

I have to agree with the 4th jersey, either add beige to the sleeves (not recommended), or make the body of the jersey brown or yellow. Or at the very least, match the socks to the sleeve stripes.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I really like what you've done with Bruins' home and road jerseys, their current and 70's to -95 jerseys (except theterrible shoulder patch) are my favorites.

"The 4th jersey" is nice retro, but they have one vintage jersey already and the color scheme is almost the same. I think you should go with only three jerseys or make an another alternative jersey yourself..

Archived