Supermarket Packaging Changes

Coast2CoastAM2006

pert%20plus_classic%20clea_us%2013.5.png

I haven't seen this Pert shampoo packaging before. Then again, I haven't been in the shampoo aisle in years :D

(Yes, I wash my hair....I just buy the hair + body soap)

Not new design, but I love the old/new style of Cheer detergent's bottles.

packshot.jpg

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen this Pert shampoo packaging before. Then again, I haven't been in the shampoo aisle in years :D

packshot.jpg

Pert is one of the many brands which P&G sold in the 2000s; so the lack of marketing is why you forgot about it. That said, I am surprised that Cheer is still a P&G brand and it is what I grew up with and still buy. It does not work as well as it did a decade ago. That label has been out for about nine months.

packshot.jpg

Pert is one of the many brands which P&G sold in the 2000s; so the lack of marketing is why you forgot about it. That said, I am surprised that Cheer is still a P&G brand and it is what I grew up with and still buy. It does not work as well as it did a decade ago. That label has been out for about nine months.

Yeah, I knew it'd been out for a while....I just like it.

New Coke cans.

New (left) Old (Right)

406228_271370579589724_100001503536266_799530_734195721_n.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Life has a new logo and they changed the order of the colors.

64d8ab63.jpg

The 'e' has a spoon!

Huge upgrade, btw.

The only problem I have, is I was in the store and saw the new version of the cinnamon box, and it looks similar to regular (white background, same colors for life), just that it says cinnamon under life.

dulce-de-leche-cheerios.jpg

multi-grain-cheerios-peanut-butter.jpg

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

• 2 weeks later...

New Coke cans.

New (left) Old (Right)

406228_271370579589724_100001503536266_799530_734195721_n.jpg

I still can't figure out how the suits at Coca-Cola messed this up.. if they would of just gone with the the "new Red" can version with Polar Bears to begin with it would of been fine.

I don't know. I never smoked AstroTurf. ~Tug McGraw, when asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf.

• 2 months later...

Tim Hortons has a new logo.

tim-hortons-ellipse-logo.jpg

Replaces this one:

tim-hortons-alwaysfresh-ellispe-logo.jpg

marie callender's and lean cuisine and smart ones are getting new packaging. don't have pics though but i've noticed new packaging for those three brands.

healthy choice, michelina's also has new packaging.

Kid Cuisine also is getting new packaging.

when i get a chance i'll get pictures of the tv dinner changes.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Replaces this one:

The Tim Horton's tweaks are very slight, other than removing the "ALWAYS FRESH" part. Subtle enough that most people wouldn't even notice it.

Replaces this one:

The Tim Horton's tweaks are very slight, other than removing the "ALWAYS FRESH" part. Subtle enough that most people wouldn't even notice it.

--edit--

I also like that you quoted me in your sig. :)

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

This is actually what Timmy Ho's have been using on cups the past year or so...

tim-hortons-CafeBakeShopLogo.jpg

thats the american logo, i believe. in canada its different.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived