Supermarket Packaging Changes

Coast2CoastAM2006

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always love when you see 3 different labels! like the new one, old one and the OLD OLD one.

I have seen this twice with soda, with pepsi of course.

First up is Diet Pepsi Max from 2008 or so (I like this one a bit better since all 3 are on 2 liters)

pepsimaxoi5.jpg

and sierra mist! funny if the 12 pack of reg sierra mist wasnt there it woulda been 2 labels ago one and the new one lol

smistchangd3.jpg

What kind of grocery store are you going to with two-year-old stock on the floor? That's gross.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

What kind of grocery store are you going to with two-year-old stock on the floor? That's gross.

You would be surprised. I work in a grocery store, and I have found things that expired severals months before.

You would be surprised. I work in a grocery store, and I have found things that expired severals months before.

when i worked at walmart, one 3 occasions i took back items to grocery claims that was literally 2 years out of date.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I always love when you see 3 different labels! like the new one, old one and the OLD OLD one.

I have seen this twice with soda, with pepsi of course.

First up is Diet Pepsi Max from 2008 or so (I like this one a bit better since all 3 are on 2 liters)

pepsimaxoi5.jpg

Pepsi Max actually has a new label - just saw it in my work's cafeteria. It has "max" written in big red letters, and has a slightly different "smile". Can't find pics on line, nor can I upload from my camera phone from work.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Figured out how to upload from my phone. Here's the new Pepsi MAX bottle:

5a91fdad.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Crisco package change:

(Old on the left new on the right)

100615_093614.jpg

Those are two different products, Canola and Vegetable.

No matter the type of oil, the logo has been updated; Look at the "i"; the drop now dots it.

spacer.png

tropicana 12 packs have new packaging and its looks really good. sorry no pics, i work in a supermarket that arrest people for taking pictures inside the store -___-

Walmart doesn't like it either. Thats why i use my camera phone, i make it look like i am texting. also do it at a time where the managers and associates are no where to be found. Generally lunch break around 2 in the morning.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived