WINNIPEG FALCONS (NHL)

Sigma Kappa

...firstly I'd like to thank you guys for all the comments and critics regarding my Bronco logo. Nice wake up call, let me tell you!!! :D

I appreciate your help. I am so glad I'm a part of this community.

I tried another one... This time for Canadian WINNIPEG. ....What do you think?

WinnipegFalcons.png

...jersey with alternate logo

WinnipegFalconsThird.png

...thanx for viewing!!!

sks7copy-4.png

I like the logo on the third jersey better than the other one. The WF looks forced to me. Also it looks a bit weird only having one talon, add the other one. Besides that, the colors are all too close together in terms of hue/vibrance. Make one of them pop. I'm thinking if you change the blue and make it a bit more purple that will do it, and possibly change the grey as well. I like the red as is.

Great work though. You have a knack for creating dynamic yet simple logos.

I agree with joshuamings. The WF looks forced. I really like the bird's face and I think the logo really needs the other talon. I think the jersey design is really cool. I like the color combination just how it is.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

To me, it's just too similar to the old Capitals logo to ever be acceptable as an NHL set.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I used red,blue and white to pay homage to the JETS, former Winnipeg franchise, that's why I actually used the Falcon in metallic silver as a mascot as well. There is no W in the logo...I can't see it either!...and I'm trying hard. :shocked:

sks7copy-4.png

I think they see a W in the wing, Looks more like an E but I doubt that's intended.

A+ on the colors and the logos.

The jersey is alright I see a bit of the Blue Jackets but still a great look overall.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

It's cool, but I agree with the other comments: "forced 'F'," one talon, etc. I might also suggest ditching the dark blue and going with plain old blue. I really don't see a Canadian team here. These are Team USA sweaters.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived