MEMPHIS REDBIRDS

Sigma Kappa

Well first of all i love all of your templates. You always do a great job making things look realistic. I think the position of the bird was more reminiscent of a phoenix but the actual bird looks more like a cardinal. Not in a bad way though, it is was interesting. I'm not really a fan of the secondary though. and the jerseys are pretty plain. I really don't know what else to say. Pretty solid

This looks great, but it some ways it looks incomplete to me.

-It aches me that you decided to use scarlet red very scarcely. I think the color scheme of gold, burghandy, and scarlet looks amazing.

-The primary logo looks like it's missing something, especially near the bottom. Either complete the bird or add 'Redbirds' underneath.

-That cap logo is awfully bland compared to the rest of the set, maybe a cardinal/redbird head would look better?

Why would the home jersey say Memphis? Also the darker red seems more like a dark fuchsia and not a dark red, in a strange way it seems to clash. The renderings of your work are excellent though.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Get rid of the music note since the Nashville Sounds, who use a music note in their logo, are not only in the same league but the same division. The primary logo is awesome, however.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Why would the home jersey say Memphis? Also the darker red seems more like a dark fuchsia and not a dark red, in a strange way it seems to clash. The renderings of your work are excellent though.

They've always used Memphis on the home and away jerseys since they came into existence in 1998.

wow awesome...love the smiley face in the eye! :)

now that's all I see.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived