Anyone who remembers the PROLOGO / P.I.L.L. saga featuring the "Washington (Independent) Baseball Logo"

andrewharrington

Boy do I remember it!

Can we let him back in to discuss the lawsuit?

Stick with architecture...

Well crap....I already switched majors to graphic design. Now what am I to do?

Oh wow... I remember this guy. What a PITA he was... And after re-reading that thread, why wasn't he ever banned? Also, MANY people involved in that thread who don't post anymore. Miss a few of them guys.

But back to the topic at hand... He waits three frickin' years to file a lawsuit? Obviously he's a little nuts, but does he REALLY think he has a leg to stand on? This will get dismissed in under 6 months, just like his prior suit against the Caps.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I was wondering why that name looked so familiar. Isn't there some stipulation after the Ravens debacle that any logos and designs that are submitted to a team become the property of the team that receives it? It's too bad too, I like the Trans-Am style Capitals logo

the minute i read his name it all came flooding back... ah those days were fun that and the kolodiej (sp?) stuff... ah memories... this place seems so tame now...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

But back to the topic at hand... He waits three frickin' years to file a lawsuit? Obviously he's a little nuts, but does he REALLY think he has a leg to stand on? This will get dismissed in under 6 months, just like his prior suit against the Caps.

You have to find an attorney dumb enough to work on the case. It probably took that long to find one.

nav-logo.png

I was wondering why that name looked so familiar. Isn't there some stipulation after the Ravens debacle that any logos and designs that are submitted to a team become the property of the team that receives it? It's too bad too, I like the Trans-Am style Capitals logo

The Ravens case determined that a logo doesn't affect revenue sales since team fans will buy merchandise regardless... which most of us here agree isn't always the case; I don't own a Capitals hat because I'm a fan of the team.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

The Ravens case determined that a logo doesn't affect revenue sales since team fans will buy merchandise regardless... which most of us here agree isn't always the case; I don't own a Capitals hat because I'm a fan of the team.

No, you own it because one of the members here designed it. You are referring to the eagle logo that P.I.L.L. "designed," right?

P.I.L.L. P.I.L.L. P.I.L.L.

Dude, you picked the wrong team. You can't go after those professional teams like that. They will eat you alive. Now if you would have claimed to have designed the Wizards logo someone might have believed you!

You have to find an attorney dumb enough to work on the case. It probably took that long to find one.

lionel-hutz-iphone.gif

Welcome to DrunjFlix

lionel-hutz-iphone.gif

Given your avatar, figured you would have said:

zuckercorn.jpg

Archived