2010 NBA Offseason

Titanium Eagle

Usually, every year there's a thread tracking the new numbers/jerseys for players getting drafted/FAs/traded. This should pick up a lot as summer leagues/press conferences/FA/Media Days will be starting up.

I figure someone can make an NHL one too since their Draft is going on and there have been a few trades as well.

Sixers: Evan Turner #12

20100626_inq_sixr26-c.JPG

Sacramento Kings: Samuel Dalembert #10 (trade VIA PHI)

JVDALEMBERT170.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.jpg

Washington Wizards: John Wall (Placeholder)

r3994606781.jpg

Memphis Grizzlies: Xavier Henry #13, Greivis Vasquez #21

102410452_10.jpg

philliescreamersig2copy.png

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jazz did hold a meet and greet for Gordon Heyward and Jeremy Evans, but since the Jazz are not unvieling thier uniform until August, there were no jerseys to show unfortunately.

3291422.jpg

3291472.jpg

The good thing we can take from this, however, is that the Jazz are indeed emphasizing the note. As if they aren't a walking identity crisis anyway, a press conference backdrop plastered with the mountains would make it even more so.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

102412284.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6E1620539E99BA30C38F3C74D8762DB2ADB746576AF213E89E30A760B0D811297

Guy doesn't look to happy to be in Indiana, does he?

I feel your pain, brother.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || BehanceΒ ||

102412284.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6E1620539E99BA30C38F3C74D8762DB2ADB746576AF213E89E30A760B0D811297

Guy doesn't look to happy to be in Indiana, does he?

I feel your pain, brother.

Looks can be deceiving. George is not only ecstatic to be picked by the Pacers, he had already been working out with Danny Granger PRIOR to the Draft.

Ehh...see somehow I left the lil' smileycon off the end of that previous post...heh, too late now. ^_^

In any event, thanks to the powers-that-be, I'll have a nice up-close and personal view of all things Pacers this year, so we'll see how this goes out here in the cornroads of America.

(By the way...Jigga, if you're reading this, I ain't.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || BehanceΒ ||

Where Boozer may land brought to by the Deseret News and some crappy PhotoShop skills ....

3303614.jpg

Someone must have been bored. I can think of about seven or eight free agents I'd rather photoshop 5 times over.

6uXNWAo.png

WTF is the "15" memorial patch doing on the Knicks' jersey? Earl Monroe is still alive! Or does the Deseret News know something that we don't?

Yes, Mr. Monroe is still among us, but he's one of TWO Knicks for whom #15 is retired. The other, Dick McGuire, died in February of this year.

[447]

WTF is the "15" memorial patch doing on the Knicks' jersey? Earl Monroe is still alive! Or does the Deseret News know something that we don't?

Yes, Mr. Monroe is still among us, but he's one of TWO Knicks for whom #15 is retired. The other, Dick McGuire, died in February of this year.

I thought Dick McGwire wore #25....

mark_mcgwire--300x300.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Archived