Sudbury Wolves Logo Tweaking

Blitz

Hey all,

Got insanely bored this afternoon, figured I'd play around with trying to modernize the wolves primary... Got a pretty good response on the Kelowna one a while back figured what the heck...

wolves_vectorized_free.png

C&C welcome as always...

canada.png

That looks really good, and makes the logo much better. Thier current logo looks like something out of a 1940's Looney Toons short, and yours looks like an actual logo. I really wish they'd do something like this! Well done!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I agree, but the logo still isn't strong enough IMO. It's still cartoony; don't get me wrong, you did a great job, but I'd love to see a complete rebrand and let the cartoony wolf go.

Would love to see the team go a totally different direction than this - I just can't imagine the wrath of the die-hard sudbarians... To have a logo as terrible as that for so long - that's love man... A total rebrand would bring chaos from the North!!!

canada.png

Archived