2011 College Bowl Logos

thinkkre8tiv

At first glance, I think it's really nice. I like how they worked the stadium shape in there, I like the colors, the drawing of the cotton is nice, and I like the shadow effect on the 75.

The only thing that bothers me (again, just at first glance) is that the diagonal line on the right of 2011 doesn't appear to be the same angle as the one to the left of 1937. Unless it's an optical illusion.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think it's an illusion. The 5 kinda pushes the balance of the logo to the right, tricking the eye into believing the right line is less angled.

I like this alot. It's classy, yet modern and recognizable. Good for something as traditional as the cotton bowl.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I think it's an illusion. The 5 kinda pushes the balance of the logo to the right, tricking the eye into believing the right line is less angled.

I like this alot. It's classy, yet modern and recognizable. Good for something as traditional as the cotton bowl.

Vic's correct, it is an illusion. They are the same angle. I saved the logo and then took it into illustrator and drew a line along the 7, and then one along the 5 and they are the same!

You can't link to files on your computer. Post the file to Photobucket, or another hosting site, then post the IMG link that it gives you.

Try it now.

Or you can just hit up the Orange Bowl's website: http://www.orangebowl.org/

6uXNWAo.png

the Cotton Bowl logo is well done. im not loving the huge emphasis on "75" while "cotton bowl" is secondary, though when thinking of the application (tv graphics, midfield, jerseys) it seems pretty straight forward as to what Bowl you'd be watching.

the Orange Bowl i am extremely disappointed with. the orange in the crown is only a slight hue adjustment to the oranges orange (does that make sense? lol) color 101 mistake. the typeface choice. . . is this a football game or a software company? not to mention that hideous website :(

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

The Orange Bowl best be bringing back the smiling orange guy.

He has a name. Obie.

You learn something every day.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived