charger77

More proof the world is going to crap

4,300 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Cosmic said:

The Fanatics partnership is off to a cracking good start, I see.  Shouldn't the first question for every supplier be, "Can you ship to Canada?"

Deja vu, sadly I now remember posting a similar news link months & months ago.  It's plain absurd their shipping restrictions though.

Shooter kills 5 at Ft. Lauderdale International Airport. Suspect arrested. 

43 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

IMG_3004.PNG

sounds like source material for Sophocles and Jim Morrison, (And he walked on down the hall)

1 person likes this

On 1/7/2017 at 2:06 PM, ninersdd said:

IMG_3004.PNG

1 person likes this

Just poppin' in to say I'm goin' off grid next Fri-Sun - I don't need live memories of Obama leaving for racist mcpissyface, nor endless news coverage of riots & protests either.  I'll recap the first weekend of the end of the world on Monday morning with a laugh & my coffee.

My girlfriend just brought home a WiFi enabled scale. I'm beginning to wonder when we can buy toothbrushes that post messages on Facebook telling all of our friends that we got all of the plaque off of our back molars. 

2 people like this

47 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

My girlfriend just brought home a WiFi enabled scale. I'm beginning to wonder when we can buy toothbrushes that post messages on Facebook telling all of our friends that we got all of the plaque off of our back molars. 

Wait until personal drones become a thing and everyone can live stream themselves 24/7, as if they're important enough to do so.

1 person likes this

3 people like this

Not sure if intentional but I laughed that my post was regarding digital ads, while yours has a giant ad for Fig Newtons literally stickered on.