charger77

More proof the world is going to crap

4,278 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

I don't see what's so wrong about this. It's only being offered to adults, and if consenting adults want to buy a sex toy from Burger King? Who are you to tell them they can't Have It Their Way?

:P

6 people like this

10 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

I don't see what's so wrong about this. It's only being offered to adults, and if consenting adults want to buy a sex toy from Burger King? Who are you to tell them they can't?

it seems a little weird to be selling that at a fast food place.  

Just now, goalieboy82 said:

it seems a little weird to be selling that at a fast food place.  

Maybe, but again. Who cares? At worst it's a bit odd. It's not proof the world is going to crap.

2 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

Maybe, but again. Who cares? At worst it's a bit odd. It's not proof the world is going to crap.

i didn't know the best place it.  

Would the same person posting over and over that the world is going to crap qualify as a sign that the world is going to crap?

3 people like this

5 hours ago, LMU said:

Would the same person posting over and over that the world is going to crap qualify as a sign that the world is going to crap?

I once got a warning on another message board for posting a puppy video.

I thought they had a ultra strict policy that forbids users to not post any youtube links. But I see several users posting images, links, youtube vids, etc from time to time. It depends on which mod catches me, if I make a mistake or fail to read their terms of service updates.

Some users get a slap on the wrist. Me I got a permanent warning point that never goes away and all my posts had to be monitored for a week. I almost got banned for such a minor mistake that sometimes goes unnoticed.

So apparently there's a stink over some woman sitting down on a couch in the Oval Office with her feet/calves tucked under her backside.  I'm guessing it's a D/R thing, but really?  If that's something to get in an uproar about, life must be pretty good right now....

10 hours ago, HedleyLamarr said:

So apparently there's a stink over some woman sitting down on a couch in the Oval Office with her feet/calves tucked under her backside.  I'm guessing it's a D/R thing, but really?  If that's something to get in an uproar about, life must be pretty good right now....

Context was she was getting in a weird angle on the couch to take a cell phone photo of a mob behind the president's desk.  She wasn't just trashily kneeling on the couch. 

WADA is reportedly set to add caffeine to its banned substance list.

I really hope there's reasonable thresholds there, because banning the likes of coffee & soft drinks would be stupid.

Because God forbid that an empty, decrepit storefront actually become something. There's a reason NIMBYs that the place has been vacant for more than a year. NO OTHER STORE WANTS TO MOVE IN!

http://deadspin.com/high-school-football-coach-suspended-after-he-allegedly-1793468620?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

A high school football coach in Spokane, Wash., has been suspended with pay while the school investigates complaints that he exposed himself to students at a leadership camp last summer. According to public records describing the allegations, which were obtained by local news organizations, the coach put his penis in a hot dog bun, showed it to players, and said, “You think that is a big dog - take a look at this.”

I guess this goes here...

Joshua Bell, playing for free what ppl paid an average of $100 a ticket to hear in a concert hall, everyone pretty much ignoring him.  His violin btw, worth $3.5 million.  

To be fair, not everyone on the way to work has time to stop let alone escape, & tickets to a concert cover the experience as much as the performance.

Also to be fair, he did earn $32 from passing tips.  

1 person likes this