charger77

More proof the world is going to crap

4,278 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

I don't see what's so wrong about this. It's only being offered to adults, and if consenting adults want to buy a sex toy from Burger King? Who are you to tell them they can't Have It Their Way?

 

:P

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

I don't see what's so wrong about this. It's only being offered to adults, and if consenting adults want to buy a sex toy from Burger King? Who are you to tell them they can't?

it seems a little weird to be selling that at a fast food place.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, goalieboy82 said:

it seems a little weird to be selling that at a fast food place.  

Maybe, but again. Who cares? At worst it's a bit odd. It's not proof the world is going to crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

Maybe, but again. Who cares? At worst it's a bit odd. It's not proof the world is going to crap.

i didn't know the best place it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would the same person posting over and over that the world is going to crap qualify as a sign that the world is going to crap?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LMU said:

Would the same person posting over and over that the world is going to crap qualify as a sign that the world is going to crap?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once got a warning on another message board for posting a puppy video.

 

I thought they had a ultra strict policy that forbids users to not post any youtube links. But I see several users posting images, links, youtube vids, etc from time to time. It depends on which mod catches me, if I make a mistake or fail to read their terms of service updates.

 

Some users get a slap on the wrist. Me I got a permanent warning point that never goes away and all my posts had to be monitored for a week. I almost got banned for such a minor mistake that sometimes goes unnoticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So apparently there's a stink over some woman sitting down on a couch in the Oval Office with her feet/calves tucked under her backside.  I'm guessing it's a D/R thing, but really?  If that's something to get in an uproar about, life must be pretty good right now....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HedleyLamarr said:

So apparently there's a stink over some woman sitting down on a couch in the Oval Office with her feet/calves tucked under her backside.  I'm guessing it's a D/R thing, but really?  If that's something to get in an uproar about, life must be pretty good right now....

 

Context was she was getting in a weird angle on the couch to take a cell phone photo of a mob behind the president's desk.  She wasn't just trashily kneeling on the couch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WADA is reportedly set to add caffeine to its banned substance list.

 

I really hope there's reasonable thresholds there, because banning the likes of coffee & soft drinks would be stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because God forbid that an empty, decrepit storefront actually become something. There's a reason NIMBYs that the place has been vacant for more than a year. NO OTHER STORE WANTS TO MOVE IN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://deadspin.com/high-school-football-coach-suspended-after-he-allegedly-1793468620?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

 

A high school football coach in Spokane, Wash., has been suspended with pay while the school investigates complaints that he exposed himself to students at a leadership camp last summer. According to public records describing the allegations, which were obtained by local news organizations, the coach put his penis in a hot dog bun, showed it to players, and said, “You think that is a big dog - take a look at this.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess this goes here...

 

Joshua Bell, playing for free what ppl paid an average of $100 a ticket to hear in a concert hall, everyone pretty much ignoring him.  His violin btw, worth $3.5 million.  

To be fair, not everyone on the way to work has time to stop let alone escape, & tickets to a concert cover the experience as much as the performance.

Also to be fair, he did earn $32 from passing tips.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now