charger77

More proof the world is going to crap

Mac the Knife    267

smh.gif

Single best emoticon of all time.

Ted, having lived in Pennsylvania from 1981 to 1994 I have a question regarding West Virginia law: when a husband and wife divorce, does that mean they're still brother and sister under the law?

LMU    3,000

smh.gif

Ted, having lived in Pennsylvania from 1981 to 1994 I have a question regarding West Virginia law: when a husband and wife divorce, does that mean they're still brother and sister under the law?

West Virginia: 2 million people, 7 last names.

Sodboy13    2,480

She did it in Florida, she should get the chair.

They should be humane though they should let her set her facebook status when they do it.

Alexandra V. Tobias is now friends with Ol' Sparky.

smh.gif

West Virginia: 2 million people, 7 last names.

Haha, ouch. Come on now. You forgot in your stats we've only got four teeth between the two million of us!

illwauk    420

Wisconsin man blasts shotgun thru television set after watching 'Dancing With The Stars'. All-night SWAT standoff ensues.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101117/ap_on_en_tv/us_odd_palin_rage

Its gotten to the point that whenever I see Wisconsin in the national media for something other than the Packers and tornadoes, I assume it involves alcohol and some redneck douchebag(s) out in BFE. Sadly, this has yet to fail me.

NJTank    1,129

Wow Liberal hatred for Sarah Palin is going a bit far.

illwauk    420

Wow Liberal hatred for Sarah Palin is going a bit far.

I seriously doubt this guy is a liberal. More than likely he hates politics (and politicians) in general.

Besides, there's no such thing as hatred for Sarah Palin going too far :P

rams80    2,717

Wisconsin man blasts shotgun thru television set after watching 'Dancing With The Stars'. All-night SWAT standoff ensues.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101117/ap_on_en_tv/us_odd_palin_rage

I can understand the sentiment for just wanting the entire Palin family to go away forever, although this was not the way to express it. They're like a bunch of bad reality "celebrities", only some people actually believe what they say.

NJTank    1,129

Let me say this as someone who like Sarah Palin. To get me to watch Dancing with the Stars, you will have to strap me down and tape my eyes open like in A Clockwork Orange.

Cujo    2,435

Let me say this as someone who like Sarah Palin. To get me to watch Dancing with the Stars, you will have to strap me down and tape my eyes open like in A Clockwork Orange.

Who do you think you're kidding? You, along with each and every Fox News viewer, will be flipping over to next weeks 'Dancing' episode for the sole purpose of stuffing the ballot box, just to see how many liberals go off the deep end next week.

NJTank    1,129

Oh dont get me wrong, I do love the fact that

Liberals care that Bristol is winning and It has them on the verge of going postal.

However, I loathe reality TV, I have never seen more than 30 mins of Survivor, American Idol, Dancing, Biggest Loser and Great Race combined.

DEAD!    320

I don't give a crap about that guy's politics, but I think he is smart enough to know a bad dancer when he sees one. Gee must everything be political today?

NJTank    1,129

I dont care if Bristol is good, bad, or indifferent. I just find it haLARYious that people are getting bent out of shape about her winning. If Bristol winning kills DWTS she should be given a gold crowd and hailed as the Queen of Taste.