TGW Beer Pong logo

FGWB

TGW = Totally Getting Wasted?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

TGW = Totally Getting Wasted?

That works. It's really an open interpretation but I thought it up because his initials are TG and mine are GW. So since the G is common I thought to put them as one letter so TGW came about, which is how we signed the sign-up list since.

We also figured "These guys win" works. So thanks for the new name :)

well done, man. the bottom corners of the shield dont look quite as rounded as they should be but thats a minor flaw for this project

Yea I know, it was just a quick trace job in Illustrator. It's only for an iron-on transfer which will probably get messed up in the laundry anyways. Thanks tho.

bufg.png

I love the idea of this, as me and my buddy have had a "team" for pong since 06. Weve had jerseys and different logos, its gotten intense. Always good to see someone else be as ridiculous as us hahahaha.

You gotta be committed if you wanna win.

bufg.png

The cup looks more like a styrafoam(sp?) to-go coffee cup rather than a pong cup (unless that's the type of cups you use.) The top lip should be much thinner.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived