Liverpool FC 2011-12

theflakeband

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I hate United, these are great designs, but they're getting lost in the template. I've gotta say I'm really not a fan of Paint templates and wish more people on here would make the upgrade to Illustrator or Inkscape.

That being said, I think the Third is the best design of the three. The other two are a bit off with the collar types. I think the collars on the Home and Away should match.

Now the best English team of all time. Liverpool F.C. I wanted to go to a throwback to the team that won the European Cup, the league, and the League Cup in 1984, which is represented in the home. The away is a throwback to the late 80's and early 90's, which was the away of the last league title we won. I love it when the Kop rocks the gray. The third is a mixture of the away kits of the mid 90's and the run we had in the Champions League in 06-07.

Liverpool Home

LiverpoolHome.png

Liverpool Away

LiverpoolAway.png

Liverpool Third

LiverpoolThird.png

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

lol, Liverpool's away kits pretty much always look terrible, even in concepts too! Apart from that, good stuff so far.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Liverpool for a Liverpool fan are pretty much perfect, Would have preferred the white on the home to be gold, other than that though, nothing I'd change. The third shirt is a genius idea of using that adidas template, very similar to one of my favourite away shirts.

As for United, I'm not going to comment on that, but at least after them the only way to go is up.

Good job on Liverpool! I like how you included that "This is Anfield"-detail...well done. I also like the use of white and getting rid of the gold. Somehow looks refreshing. I'm not sold on the away strip as I don't like this pattern on the shirt. The third kit is great again! Great use of this template and absolutely fitting Liverpool. The sponsor ruins it somehow, but I gues that's not your fault...would've made a good Carlsberg-jersey.

A black second kit isn't going to work for Newcastle when black is the dominant color in the home kit. Other than that, good effort so far.

Edit! On closer inspection I see it's navy! My apologies!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Great job on the magpies.

I wonder if the Premier League would let Newcastle have a magpie drawn in the left corner?

I thought about that or maybe the old logo used in the late 80's early 90's, but I decided that would add too much to it.

I don't like how the only blue on the whole kit apart from the little bit on the logo is in the central puma logo, I think you could have worked that in better, but Puma really bottled it not giving Newcastle an 'African' design. The away is interesting and I like the way it harks back to a previous kit. You could have been more inventive for the third though which is basically is just the same as their real away kit.

I loved the Tottenham jersey from last year so much that I bought all three of them, and I'm a Liverpool fan. I hate the new Spurs jerseys, they're 3 of the ugliest jerseys I've ever seen. I love the whole 3 color thing of last year, so I brought it back using the African Cup of Nations templates. Glory Comes In 3 Colors!!!

Tottenham Hotspur Home

TottenhamHotspurHome.png

Tottenham Hotspur Away

TottenhamHotspurAway.png

Tottenham Hotspur Third

TottenhamHotspurThird.png

Are the shoulders on the Blackburn home messed up shouldn't they be the other way around? Since the back panel flows over to the front.

manchester_city_away_0910_football_shirts_5__73839.jpg

No that is correct

You have it wrong, he means that the parts overlapping, their colours should be switched so it matches up.

I also LOVE all the Puma kits you do.

But the top should be opposite, blue should be over blue and white over white. You need a back view like here. See the back flows over onto the front. I like your work I just want to help you out.

the back of the Rovers jersey is opposite of the front like so. And since that is the seem that combines the back to the front that's why I did that

10PEDBBRHSS0910.jpg

Archived