NFL 2015

theweatherman

You brought zero method to your sponsor madness. InBev owns the theme parks which were sold in the Anheuser-Busch takeover, but why would the the NFL allow separate sponsor not even when UEFA allows for various brands from one company to be branded. Plus, Sea World is closer to Tampa than Miami.

Keep up your pipedream; I have 30 other teams to rip you on.

These are pretty bad to be honest. I get what you're trying to do, but they're still really bad. If you want sponsors on a jersey, this is how it should be done.

ricky-ray.jpg

The colts shoulder stripes are uneven and sloppy. You tried to make your own shadow, and they don't even touch the outlines, and looks like some weird design. The background stories should be more thought out though.

I would think that the NFL would make the corporate sponsor logo placement consistent with all teams. I doubt you would have some on the lower belly, some on the front and back some small some larger. So far you are creating a mess with all the inconsistencies.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived