Unpopular Opinions

I don't know why shoulder logos get so much disdain around these parts.

Its not so much the presence of shoulder logos as the way they were used. Having the same logo appear prominently four times in such a small area was too redundant. With a different helmet logo and smaller shoulder logos, these would have looked much better (and changed colours, of course).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

This one seems to be pretty unpopular lately: I love RevoSpeed helmets. They're so comfortable, and they just look good.

I agree. I wish my school would get them and my coach was talking to the principal about it. Though I'm graduating next year so I won't ever get to wear them. My brother will get to though, lucky bastard.

This was a great uniform:

k8YarpV.jpg

I loved those.

I don't know why shoulder logos get so much disdain around these parts.

Doug-Flutie-Toronto-1996.jpg

I liked those well enough, they just needed to swap the teal out for Columbia blue. That would have significantly reduced the dated 90s-ness of the set.

I don't like the Anaheim Ducks' third. I think it's way too busy. I was happy when they announced that orange would play a large role and that the original logo would also play a part in the jersey, but in the end I think there are too many lines going into opposite directions.

OttawaSenators.png

I don't like the Anaheim Ducks' third. I think it's way too busy. I was happy when they announced that orange would play a large role and that the original logo would also play a part in the jersey, but in the end I think there are too many lines going into opposite directions.

I don't think that's all that unpopular, at least in these parts. The jerseys have a great idea, but the execution is awful.

Re: Pats. New script isn't very good, but it's an upgrade.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12