Unpopular Opinions

The way I see it, if an 8yr old can't draw your NHL logo, it's a bad NHL logo.

I hate this idea. I hate it so very, very much.

Same.

By this logic, the Blackhawks logo is one of the worst in sports.

No, the Blackhawks logo wasn't that hard to draw, even for an artistic challenged person like me. The ones that always gave me fits was the Buffalo Sabres...and all the wordmark logos...

tigercatssignature-1.png

Same.

No, the Blackhawks logo wasn't that hard to draw, even for an artistic challenged person like me. The ones that always gave me fits was the Buffalo Sabres...and all the wordmark logos...

Okay, then what about the Wild logo? Or the Boston Celtics?

The Celtics primary logo is a joke. All they need is a shamrock, like the alternate logo from 98

And all the Blackhawks need is a few feathers.

The Celtics logo is a classic. This is a perfect example because you know exactly what it is representing.

7746_boston_celtics-secondary-2015.png

I sort of get it. You should be able to doodle a reasonable approximation. But any kid can doodle the Toilet Flush, and that doesn't save it from being one of the worst logos in the league.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Same.

Hand draw the Blackhawks logo and post it on the thread then...I would love to see what an "artistic(ly) challenged person" like you could pull off.

There were many things wrong with these Vikings uniforms, but the collar wasn't one of those things. I don't have any problem with any of the other "toilet bowls" either, so long as they aren't those gargantuan Nike collars introduced a few years ago. Small ones like this? Perfectly fine, even good.

TaylorChester.jpg

- Minnesota Twins - Minnesota Golden Gophers - Dallas Stars - Dallas Mavericks - Norwich City FC -

- Texas Tech Red Raiders - FC DallasMinnesota Vikings - Borussia Dortmund -

I like the Eagles' midnight green. If anything, I'd rather see the Jets switch back to kelly green so they, the Eagles, and the Packers would all have a unique shade of green.

I don't mind the midnight green, but I hate that they use it with black and charcoal. They should just use midnight green with silver.

There were many things wrong with these Vikings uniforms, but the collar wasn't one of those things. I don't have any problem with any of the other "toilet bowls" either, so long as they aren't those gargantuan Nike collars introduced a few years ago. Small ones like this? Perfectly fine, even good.

TaylorChester.jpg

I was stunned this past season when Greg Coleman, a former Viking player, commented that the new uniforms would take some getting used to because he is an "old-school" guy. The above uniform is what was replaced. Could not believe his comment given the hot piping and funky collar mess this thing is. The new Viking uniform is closer to what Tommy Kramer and the gang wore back in the day than this monstrosity.