Unpopular Opinions

Those script Wild jerseys are absolutely putrid. Very little use of that fantastic shade of red, no use of the awesome primary logo, the striping is boring, and the script is overly-ornate and looks bad on the ice.

The Wild's third sweater script reminds me of the Cincinnati Reds' script. It's trying to invoke an olde tyme sporting club feel, yet it's so ornate that it comes off looking gimmicky rather then reflective of anything worn from the era they're trying to homage. If they must abandon their awesome inaugural look in favour of a fauxback design they should just go with the red sweater template and run with it.

I'm not a fan of the red jersey either. The roundel is completely cliched and I hate that phantom-yoke-with-piping look. Also, the sleeve stripes seem unbalanced. The Wild can't really top the inaugural look in my eyes.

I agree. I'm just saying that if they insist on going with a fauxback look I rather they go with the red sweater's template over the green sweater's template. I would prefer it if they went back to their inaugural look though. That was a great case of nailing it on the first try.

I'm not a fan of the red jersey either. The roundel is completely cliched and I hate that phantom-yoke-with-piping look. Also, the sleeve stripes seem unbalanced. The Wild can't really top the inaugural look in my eyes.

I agree. I'm just saying that if they insist on going with a fauxback look I rather they go with the red sweater's template over the green sweater's template. I would prefer it if they went back to their inaugural look though. That was a great case of nailing it on the first try.

Maybe the old Red template that had hem stripes and didn't feature the phantom yolk. Its not like it would be difficult to implement on the Edge Template. At this point though, I'd settle for anything so long as the Home and Road match. Speaking of the Green Alt, they seem to be using that a lot lately. First at the draft, then all the pictures on the website and now the current interview with Heatley and Setoguchi.

I really like the Predators logo/uniforms. Everyone else seems to hate them.

I don't hate the Wild's logo, but I don't particularly like it. I admit it is clever, but it is just not a favorite of mine.

I also like the Seahawks colours and logo which seems very unpopular.

The hate everything about the Cleveland Browns design - the colours, the fact that they can't be bothered to create a logo of any kind... etc...

The hate everything about the Cleveland Browns design - the colours, the fact that they can't be bothered to create a logo of any kind... etc...

LMAO...ummm, they have many logos:

Primary

2ioheczrkmc2ibc42c9r.gif

Alternate/Throwback

381.gif

quatt6iqgd7dc8dhkdug.gif

Women's clothing

2tgfj27mexxtg6gt2mhwax6wr.gif

Script

401.gif

402.gif

Or did you foolishly mean their helmet is logo-less? Where in the NFL uniform rule book does it state that a team MUST have a logo on the helmet? The helmet is a part of the uniform...just like the rest. That's equally the same as saying all teams MUST have their logo on their jersey sleeves (i.e. Patriots, Dolphins, and etc). Yet, not everyone does that either. Or did you mean all teams MUST have their logo all over the place like the Saints (their logo appears SIX freakin' times on their uni)?

Most, if not all, of the original NFL teams started out with a blank helmet before eventually adopting a logo. To the Browns' credit, they kept with their traditional roots. That's admirable and unique. Not every team MUST adopt the UFL/AFL/XFL look to appease the Monster Energy Drink "extreme" generation. It's not like that generation would dish out a lot of money anyways for an authentic jersey. Teams like the Chiefs, Steelers, Packers, Bears, Browns, and Raiders look great in their traditional uniforms. Why ruin a good thing?

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

I like the WILD alternate uniforms, I've said this before ....

Only thing about it as they look more like a college look with the script-logo .... IMO

Minnesota%20Wild%2037%20Josh%20Harding%20Green%20Third%20Stitched%20Jersey.jpg

College or not, that is much better than anything else they have. Much better than most of the league too.

I hate it when teams have an outlined yoke but the yoke isn't a different color as the rest of the sweater. Wild, Hurricanes.

Since the death of the Buffaslug has been one of today's hot topics, I'm gonna go ahead and say that I don't think it was that bad.

Sure, it's not the most appealing thing around since it... well, looks like a slug. For some reason it kind of grew on me. Not to say that it's one of the greatest hockey logos ever - because it's not - but I think there are worse things out there. And hey, at least their primary logo wasn't made into a wordmark. :rolleyes:

I like it better than their lackluster wordmark third they are using this year.

Oh my, how creative! You guys have a wordmark with a tiny logo! That's freaking amazing!

Sigh.

//Double Sigh...

tumblr_l41hgrvBOM1qzvqipo1_500.png

Have you ever tried AC Slatering? It's a good time!

I hate gray facemasks

Eh...depends on the color of the helmet.

Nah... it depends on the team's color scheme. If gray or silver is featured prominently, then gray facemasks look fine. Otherwise, they stick out like a sore thumb and are a clear example of retro for retro's sake.

Took the words out of my mouth.

IMO, if gray isn't in the scheme, don't make it your facemask color. Arizona Cardinals are the definition of GFFGFS

- I love the brown/yellow Padres color scheme.

- The Seahawks lime green, Bucs creamsicles, and Texans blood clot unis are great.

- BFBS is alright in my book (love you guys too :P)

- I can't stand when football teams don't match either helmet/jersey, helmet/pants, or jersey/pants. I hate teams with mismatching uniforms (Ex. Broncos orange jerseys)

- I'm a firm believer that even tradition needs an update, such as the Yankees, Red Sox, Penn State, etc. (did I mention that I love you guys?)

- Two tones of the same base color in a color scheme (ex. the Grizzlies two-tone blue) are amazing (but not the Chargers navy/powder paired with gold)

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

I'd like to see every MLB team have numbers on the front of the jersey and names on the back to make it easier to see who's on the field, on deck, warming up, etc. As a bonus, it would piss off Yankee fans.

I like white helmets with white facemasks. Think "The U", Texas, and VT.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about Arizona's white helmets since traditionally their white helmets have had navy facemasks, but after seeing the white helmets on the field this past season, I like them.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I like white helmets with white facemasks. Think "The U", Texas, and VT.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about Arizona's white helmets since traditionally their white helmets have had navy facemasks, but after seeing the white helmets on the field this past season, I like them.

You like something from Arizona? Shocker :P