Unpopular Opinions

I actually prefer the Broncos current logo. (I've heard a lot of "It's too 90s" about it) I don't like the numbers, though.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I have no idea if this is even actually unpopular or not, but I detest professional team uniforms with informal fan nicknames on them ('BOLTS' on the Tampa Bay alternate and 'SENS' on the Ottawa third, for instance). However nice the jersey may otherwise be (and Tampa's in particular is nice, lush shade of blue) having such things as primary logos just ruins the jersey for me.

I kinda like Maryland's new football uniforms. At least they're sticking with all school colors while trying to be Under Armour's Oregon.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I have no idea if this is even actually unpopular or not, but I detest professional team uniforms with informal fan nicknames on them ('BOLTS' on the Tampa Bay alternate and 'SENS' on the Ottawa third, for instance). However nice the jersey may otherwise be (and Tampa's in particular is nice, lush shade of blue) having such things as primary logos just ruins the jersey for me.

An unpopular opinion would be if you actually LIKED them.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I think this look that the Islanders previously had was amazing.

comrie-776334.jpg

It suited the team very well. The extra amount of orange used on those made the jerseys less boring in comparisson to their 1998-2007 look. Not taking anything away from their current look though. For some reason, I think both looks are equally good.

This logo...

199.gif

is much better suited for the club's primary logo than this...

201.gif

The 35 point leaf is a nice alternate logo and I'm glad it stayed that way when the alternate was used. Maybe if the script wasn't off center and the lines were sleaker, my opinion would be different.

Have you ever tried AC Slatering? It's a good time!

Never heard of them. AC Slatering? Sounds like a Russian football league's metallurgist's or mining team.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

I think this

NewYorkIslandersFisherman.png

is a great logo

It shows you the nickname, an islander, and is still the only representation of what an islander is: a badass fisherman

It doesn't represent the city well, but that happens with a lot of good logos.

It represents the sport, with a hockey stick and net

It looks cool.

Put that on a normal-looking jersey for an Islanders minor league affiliate, and it would be a huge hit. Now it's far too tainted by those wave jerseys and the backlash

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I think this

is a great logo

It shows you the nickname, an islander, and is still the only representation of what an islander is: a badass fisherman

It looks cool.

Put that on a normal-looking jersey for an Islanders minor league affiliate, and it would be a huge hit. Now it's far too tainted by those wave jerseys and the backlash

Mark me down for this as well. I don't think it's a bad logo at all.

gYH2mW9.png

Count me in as a person who loves the Islanders' first edge jerseys. Too bad they reverted to a throwback. I also hate the new colors.

As far as the fisherman logo, I kinda like it, I prefer the circle more, but thats with a drker blue. If the colors were changed(No tooth paste aqua), it'd be real nice.

Islanders.png

I think this

fishsticks_12_bg.gif

is a great logo

It looks cool.

:hockeysmiley:

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

I think this

is a great logo

It looks cool.

+1

I think this

fishsticks_12_bg.gif

is a great logo

It looks cool.

:hockeysmiley:

hahaha well, yeah...there is that part too lol

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Two more to add to my list. The Vikings jerseys is one, I hate the retro, the white stripes stink. Also, I never thought this was an EPIC FAIL

qdx55wdx4akljqkvzi1s3e6t3.gif

Sorry, but the OKC Thunder logo looks like a rip off of the Toms Vending logo...