raysox

Unpopular Opinions

7,368 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Okay, I'm going to ask... Why do so many of you refer to the Patriots' logo as "Flying Elvis"? How does it look like Elvis?

Because of the sideburns and if you look at the blue being his hair rather than a hat it looks like his hair.

I really hate the "A" logo that Arizona insists on always using. It's unoriginal, awkward and doesn't mesh well at all with their "futuristic" uniforms which are pretty terrible as well. Also, get rid of the teal already! It doesn't make any of the colours pop for me and just looks like someone spilled their toothpaste on the jerseys.

4 hours ago, ImmortalChef said:

Some logos/jerseys I don't get all the hate for

Boy I sure do 😃😃😃

3 hours ago, ImmortalChef said:

I don't think that the new Dolphins logo is better than the old ones, I just don't think its a bad logo

If the Fins were a new team it would be okay...it's just such a step down from their previous logos. In my opinion, anyway.

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Tanny81 said:

I really hate the "A" logo that Arizona insists on always using. It's unoriginal, awkward and doesn't mesh well at all with their "futuristic" uniforms which are pretty terrible as well. Also, get rid of the teal already! It doesn't make any of the colours pop for me and just looks like someone spilled their toothpaste on the jerseys.

Funny, I think they need more teal/turquoise and less black.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Okay, I'm going to ask... Why do so many of you refer to the Patriots' logo as "Flying Elvis"? How does it look like Elvis?

I never even noticed the hat looking like hair...the face has Elvis-like features, and the "flying" part is because the red tail can look like a wing.

3 hours ago, Tanny81 said:

I prefer the A to any of their other logos personally

2 people like this

I'll actually go so far as to say that Arizona's A logo is the best cap logo in baseball. 

2 people like this

20 hours ago, Ray Lankford said:

I'll actually go so far as to say that Arizona's A logo is the best cap logo in baseball. 

rz433_s-200x150.gif

7 people like this

I kind of wish the angels would add more blue to their uniforms. I also think their red alts are ugly

8 people like this

29 minutes ago, Rj0498 said:

I kind of wish the angels would add more blue to their uniforms. I also think their red alts are ugly

Having red numbers on red shirts doesn't make sense.

7 people like this

On 2/25/2017 at 6:40 AM, Ben in LA said:

I'm going to miss Tal's Hill.

Same. I thought it was such a cool quirk. I remember I loved playing at Enron in video games when that stadium first opened.

On 2/25/2017 at 10:28 AM, slikye1 said:

suns1_3.jpg

I like the volt on the current hawks' set.

I honestly don't mind it other than the fact the numbers shouldn't be volt on the white jersey.

3 people like this

I don't really wztch baseball, but I do look at the MLB logos on sportslogos.net sometimes, and I think that every MLB logo is great, even the D-Backs

3 people like this

I think the '90s as a whole were a golden age for jersey design. Fight me.

5 people like this

20 hours ago, VikWings said:

Same. I thought it was such a cool quirk. I remember I loved playing at Enron in video games when that stadium first opened.

I honestly don't mind it other than the fact the numbers shouldn't be volt on the white jersey.

Hawks identity is hated on constantly. I feel like its a good refresh. Both the away and Alt jerseys are my favorite non-traditional jerseys in the league right now. My only complaints are the bat-winged Alt logo and i'd agree about the volt numbers on white. Overall its a pretty fun and fresh identity for the league.

6 people like this

2 hours ago, mike2sana said:

Hawks identity is hated on constantly. I feel like its a good refresh. Both the away and Alt jerseys are my favorite non-traditional jerseys in the league right now. My only complaints are the bat-winged Alt logo and i'd agree about the volt numbers on white. Overall its a pretty fun and fresh identity for the league.

I hate the mix-and-match that they sometimes do, but when the jersey and shorts match, the Hawks look decent. I like their red alt.

2 people like this

I actually liked the Robo Penguin NHL unis

5y7n0ki3uf3ws6j7b1f2.png

2 people like this

4 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

5y7n0ki3uf3ws6j7b1f2.png

I like the logo but hate everything else.

3 people like this

I like the Rams in navy and white.  And no, they do NOT look like the Colts.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

5y7n0ki3uf3ws6j7b1f2.png

Were they going for a "Dark Side of the Moon" effect with the striping around the logo? Whatever it is, it's hypnotic...and starting to grow on me a bit.