raysox

Unpopular Opinions

Chromatic    395
On 3/4/2017 at 5:20 PM, San Diego said:

I hate the Packers and Bears uniforms.

I think they're grossly overrated, but not bad. 

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but my main problem with the bears uniforms is that they still have GSH on the sleeves. I understand he had a massive impact on the history of football, especially in Chicago, but I think like every other memorial patches it doesn't need to be a permanent fixture on the uniforms.

Then again, I'm not a bears fan, so I'm not advocating it be taken off, I understand how important he was to the franchise, I just think it doesn't look good.

ImmortalChef    243
1 hour ago, MCM0313 said:

What do you think about this unused variation?:

IMG_4250.PNG.d49834816619e0092c5e810aaa0fc233.PNG

It's just as bad as the rest

MCM0313    794
13 minutes ago, ImmortalChef said:

It's just as bad as the rest

Huh. For some reason I really like it.

Ark    655

I think Nashville looks a lot better with the yellow helmets than with blue helmets

nashvilles-filip-forsberg-is-toying-with

sDuTDAI.jpg

If they would get a regular template they would have a perfect uniform, but that template honestly isn't even that bad. 

daniel75    379
On 3/4/2017 at 8:20 PM, San Diego said:

I hate the Packers and Bears uniforms.

Agree wholeheartedly with the pack, bears aren't bad, but not great either.

Chromatic    395
40 minutes ago, Ark said:

I think Nashville looks a lot better with the yellow helmets than with blue helmets

nashvilles-filip-forsberg-is-toying-with

sDuTDAI.jpg

If they would get a regular template they would have a perfect uniform, but that template honestly isn't even that bad. 

The problem with the yellow helmets is that they don't match the shade of gold used on the uniforms.

Zeus89725    998
48 minutes ago, Ark said:

THAT I can agree with. The helmets, not so much.

Ark    655
14 minutes ago, Chromatic said:

The problem with the yellow helmets is that they don't match the shade of gold used on the uniforms.

it looks fine to me.

Of course you have to account for the lighting

8BW14    290

I hate the brewers glove logo and I prefer that they wear navy and gold to royal and yellow. Having said that, I'dreally like to see them start over with something new since they have this weird mix and not-match of two different eras going on now. 

TVIXX    220
1 hour ago, 8BW14 said:

I hate the brewers glove logo and I prefer that they wear navy and gold to royal and yellow. Having said that, I'dreally like to see them start over with something new since they have this weird mix and not-match of two different eras going on now. 

I always thought the Brewers should've expanded on their fan jersey from 2012

image.jpg

image.jpg

8BW14    290
1 minute ago, TVIXX said:

I always thought the Brewers should've expanded on their fan jersey from 2012

image.jpg

image.jpg

I agree. I really liked that uniform and logo

OnWis97    2,309

I actually think mine is the unpopular opinion...that jersey looked like a fashion jersey.  And Beer Barrel Man is a terrible, terrible logo.

TRoyConcepts    378
On 3/7/2017 at 4:46 PM, Chromatic said:

Then again that's with basically every helmet color

MCM0313    794
1 hour ago, TRoyConcepts said:

Then again that's with basically every helmet color

In football too. When the helmet is gloss and the jersey isn't they won't look like exactly the same color. When the helmet is matte it generally looks like a crappy helmet.

VikWings    497

Yea. I don't mind it either. I like the B-B-W look. Not as big of a fan of the all white look, and I'm someone who usually likes all white looks. And the orange just seems out of place for some reason and was best kept as an alternate. The mono-blue is just atrocious though.

I think it would be best for the Broncos to go to the color rush set with white pants and keep this B-B-W as the alt/throwback as an ode to their 3 Super Bowls (yes I know 2 of them were won in the white jersey)

ColeJ    837

The Canadiens Winter Classic look is one pair of red pants away from being my favorite Habs uniform of all-time.

In a vacuum, where the Habs color balance has no weight, they're already probably my favorite uniform in NHL history.

Just so gorgeous. If only I hadn't bought a Subban version. Makes me sad to wear it knowing he is in Nashville now. Saddest divorce ever.