Unpopular Opinions

1 hour ago, Rj0498 said:

I actually that going back to these would be an upgrade for the Pacers current bland look.

Image result for indiana pacers 2000Image result for indiana pacers 2000

Another unpopular opinion: pinstripes look really good on a basketball uniform

I still think the FloJo's were the best they ever looked, but this was still a really underrated uniform. Not perfect, but I think better than it was given credit for.

• Like 3

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

47 minutes ago, Stu-BallsOmnicorp said:

Why? I could see being indifferent towards ads on jerseys, which would be an odd opinion for someone on here, but why look forward to it. It's just going to make the uniforms look worse.

I just love advertising and it's going to make the game a little more interesting for me, just my opinion 

Excellent!

I'm going to upset a few people with this one but powder blue has no place in the world of sports. It being probably my least favorite color could be driving my bias here but the color just seems tacky and way too light. I love the design of this chargers uni but the color just throws me off.

Philip-Rivers-440x500.jpg

220px-Carmelo_Anthony_Nuggets.jpg

Powder blue/red is a terrible color scheme. It needs navy to balance out the two bright shades, and powder should never touch red. That's why these uniforms look good (Concept Credit: @oldschoolvikings):

Indianapolis+Colts+v+Tennessee+Titans+hDmp6kaiR1nl.jpg titfinal_zps60lxu033.pngajunk_zps5dcb3b98.png

...and this looks hideous:

earlcampbell04pf-1.jpg oilers-2.jpg

Additionally, the Texans and the Titans (when wearing the right combos) look better than the Oilers ever did.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Powder blue/red is a terrible color scheme. It needs navy to balance out the two bright shades, and powder should never touch red. That's why these uniforms look good (Concept Credit: @oldschoolvikings):

Indianapolis+Colts+v+Tennessee+Titans+hDmp6kaiR1nl.jpg titfinal_zps60lxu033.pngajunk_zps5dcb3b98.png

...and this looks hideous:

earlcampbell04pf-1.jpg oilers-2.jpg

Additionally, the Texans and the Titans (when wearing the right combos) look better than the Oilers ever did.

The dark blue/powder blue combo doesn't do enough imo to hide that color and the contrast isn't enough to support red. As being a huge Earl Campbell and Warren Moon fan the Oilers jerseys have grown on me, making me somewhat hypocritical lol.

18 hours ago, Jojj said:

Top 3 look IMO

image.jpeg

image.jpeg.the only thing I would change with the current set would be changing the name back to the "Anaheim Angels" and changing the road jersey to saying Anaheim

image.jpeg

It needs a little navy, even if it would look more like other navy/red teams.  The BP hat looks pretty good.

Plus, take the patches off of both sleeves.  Either a patch on one sleeve would be great, or no patches, since the A in Angels is already decorative.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I think the Cincinnati Reds can keep black for cleats and accessories/equipment like batting gloves, wrist tape, arm bands, shin guards, and elbow guards etc but the uniforms need to lose the drop shadows. I can live with the black brim on the road caps and with the subtle black drop shadow on the wishbone C but the drop shadows on the names, numbers, and road wordmark need to go because they're outdated and silly looking on what's an otherwise traditional looking uniform. The Reds can use black if it's clearly their third color like how the Rays use yellow and how like the Blue Jays and Dodgers use red. 

21 hours ago, Jojj said:

the only thing I would change with the current set would be changing the name back to the "Anaheim Angels" and changing the road jersey to saying Anaheimimage.jpeg

Woah I didn't even know these existed! They're nice! It's a great look right there. As for the red jerseys I can't get over the red letters on the red jerseys. That kills it for me. They'd be way nicer in white or even in silver. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2017 at 2:49 PM, Jojj said:

Top 3 look IMO

image.jpeg

image.jpeg.the only thing I would change with the current set would be changing the name back to the "Anaheim Angels" and changing the road jersey to saying Anaheim

image.jpeg

I still rock my Anaheim road jersey, so I agree.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png