Unpopular Opinions

This:19vorsmd4og3emfukkimxip9c.gifis >this:4hchkrysy37p2i5s5fn69xl5v.gifSure the teal needs to return, but their current logo looks better than the generic, personality-less fish of their first 18 years.

A swooshing blob has personality?

It's only a part of the logo, whereas the original fish was the main focus of the original logo.

Phillies, Bears, and new NYFC fan.

the way the toronto raptors have embraced the poor grammar of their "We The North" slogan is embarrassing and exactly why i can't stand to watch basketball.

I've always pretended that it was "We, the north..." to make it sound more palatable.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

the way the toronto raptors have embraced the poor grammar of their "We The North" slogan is embarrassing and exactly why i can't stand to watch basketball.

Our Constitution starts the same way

Yeah, but Jefferson also spelled it "happinefs" in the Declaration of Independence, so maybe let's not pay attention to them for 21st century grammar and spelling.

It's fine as long as it's not meant to be a complete sentence. I thought it was supposed to be a play on "We the People." Of course, a Canadian team doing a play on American history is somehow incorrect.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I think it does scream "Navy" but I don't like it. I am just on old curmudgeon who does not like the 3-tone look.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)