Unpopular Opinions

Figured I'd bring this up since the MLB playoffs are on.

The San Francisco Giants are the best looking team in baseball by a wide margin.

I think most people would agree it's one of the best looks in baseball, but by a wide margin?

I hate how in college football, FBS football schedules are front loaded by "easy" games played against FCS opponents and back loaded by 8+ straight conference games... At least spread the games out and mix it up...

(Sorry I know this is the Sports Logo Thread I just didn't know where to put it)

I hate how in college football, FBS football schedules are front loaded by "easy" games played against FCS opponents and back loaded by 8+ straight conference games... At least spread the games out and mix it up...

(Sorry I know this is the Sports Logo Thread I just didn't know where to put it)

Yeah. In college, we'd start every season against Appalachian State or some slack Division II team. Kick the living :censored: out of them. Get their confidence up.

IEI5Tg1.png

I think the MLB National League has the most boring logos and uniforms in baseball.

*Cincinnati Reds

*San Diego Padres

*Colorado Rockies

*St. Louis Cardinals

*Washington Nationals (They would be off this list if they still had the DC hat and their Cursive Nationals script on their home uni)

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

I like the Islanders horrible logo and jerseys.

You mean the Fisherman, or their BFBS black alternates they no longer wear?

Yea the logo is meh, but the Islanders home and away are a top 5 set.

Also I love the Fisherman logo.

Another unpopular opinion from that ear I think the "Robo" Penguin is a great logo and think it's hated more so because of what it's associated with than how it looks aesthetically.

^^^^^

The problem is no team can pull chrome off right.

The Bucs got close, if they went for a look similar to the Rutgers one I posted, more rustic and weathered, then I think their idea would have worked. The problem with their identity is they overdesigned it, like a Volkswagen, it's too clean and doesn't have enough soul.

If the Bucs' new uniforms are any kind of car, they're a Powell Homer.

Unknown.jpeg

• Like 6

^^^^^

The problem is no team can pull chrome off right.

The Bucs got close, if they went for a look similar to the Rutgers one I posted, more rustic and weathered, then I think their idea would have worked. The problem with their identity is they overdesigned it, like a Volkswagen, it's too clean and doesn't have enough soul.

The Bucs unis are too CLEAN?

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

• Like 1

Phillies, Bears, and new NYFC fan.

I love arched nameplates. I wish the Braves still had them. I'm not crazy about them for the Rags, though; the drop-shadow and arch combine to be a bitch much sometimes.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫