Unpopular Opinions

I think the Sabres have a really good uniform template. It's the Buffaslug that ruins it for me.

A large majority seemed to love the Minnesota Wild green third jersey uniform, but I hate it. There's so little red, and it eliminated the stripes on the pants.

I think the Oilers and Islanders will miss the mark when they return to royal blue and orange.

I hate the Blackhawks throwback third jerseys and the regular black third jerseys.

I love the uniforms of the Carolina Panthers, Kansas City Chiefs, new 49ers, and Miami Dolphins (navy blue and all)

I love the new Utah Jazz color scheme

I hate all of the extraneous alternates in baseball.

PvO6ZWJ.png

2182497640100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

One of my favourite NHL jerseys of all time.

Oh, and I hate grey baseball uniforms.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Most people love the Phillies sky blue and maroon days, but I feel these unis were much better:

Greene.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

• My favorite NHL uniform of all time is the Christmas Devils. They took a unique uniform away and went with same ol' same ol', but it's wildly popular.
  • I love the creamsicle Buccaneers.
  • I hate two beloved Wild uniforms: The red with the circle crest (marginalizing the great logo) and the green alt that barely uses red.
  • Most people prefer animal head logos (Jags, Panthers, etc.), but I like full body logos (Jags former sleeve logo, Bubbles the Lion)
  • I loved the old AZ Cardinals Uniform (with animal head...d'oh)
  • While I agree with most of you that monochrome in the NFL sucks, I disagree with all the white on white lovers. I think that's just as bad.
  • Block numbers. I'd prefer block numbers on almost any uniform. The Steelers should have kept 'em, and the original Jags with Block numbers was better. I don't like almost any others...Hate the Brewers, Wild (on the whites), T-Wolves, Wisconsin hoops, etc. Block numbers to me seem "bold" and I'd honestly be OK if every team used 'em.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'm with you on those Broncos throwbacks. Sheer beauty, the best they've ever worn.

My own heresy is about the Packers' untouchable uniforms. I was terribly disappointed that the rumored early 1990s switch-to-navy never happened, and I still wish that Ron Wolf had the guts to pull the trigger on his redesign in 1994.

It's not too late, Green Bay. The Rodgers era is just beginning.

I am a HUGE fan of the Rockets 1996-2003 "pajamas". I thought that uniform epitomized creativity at it's finest.

I also loved the Pistons in teal, and other late 90's looks like the Nuggets, Sonics, Jazz, Suns, and the vibrant colored Spurs logo and court.

Basically, I loved everything about the late 90's. Islanders' Gorton's Fisherman included. :D

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I like when teams use black. :P

No surprise there. :P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I know I've made this clear with everyone, but I LOVED THESE.

Graphite Hats

HalladayTor3.jpg

Graphite Jerseys

twtwmdf5npfpgw509fd2ejd17.gif

The Blue Jays squandered their chance of having a really unique colour scheme if they went with more Graphite & Blue.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

PalfyIsles.jpg

lachanceisles.jpg

Agreed with these. I was happy I was able to get my hands on one of them a few years back. They should bring these back as alternates for next season (100% serious, and would get in line to grab one)

Also, the Picasso Coyote. I want to start a beer league team and get those as our jerseys.

Prefer just about anything with brighter colors (I'm a child of the 70s):

• "Creamsicle" Bucs over current Bucs
  • 70s Padres over current or blue/orange Padres
  • Tequila Sunrise Astros over current Astros
  • Purple, turquoise & copper D'Backs over current D'Backs
  • Don't like the addition of gray and black to the Phoenix Suns' purple and orange.
  • Gradient color scheme of Devil Rays more than boring current set or previous set.
  • Early 90s Orlando Thunder
  • 1970s WFL So. California Sun, Portland Storm, Charlotte Hornets (yellow jerseys!!)
  • New Orleans Jazz "mardi gras" color scheme

It is what it is.

A few in the NBA I like (BTW, somebody explain to me why the Thunder's unis get so much flack):

77m5xttvlilqe42zg9w23fa45.gif

87jndmbgbcgqsejp49jl8s3fv.gif

buq461iin2fv8tde1ez06kk9x.gif

2ykfl0eewj640riqg8sweh525.gif

vwy25zq1gz9euzfbdfwwz2gvp.gif

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D