Unpopular Opinions

The Nashville Predators should go back to navy. The gold uniform was a nice novelty when it came out but on the ice, it looks like a train wreck.

I'll agree that their current look is (somewhat of) a mess, but that's due to poor execution. The gold sock cuffs and pants stripe (two features that weren't there initially) make it too gold-heavy and imbalanced.

This...

alexander-radulov-3.jpg136903395_std.jpg

...with either just a solid navy yoke or no yoke/piping at all woul be a top-10 look IMO.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I understand the love for the original Sonics look and why the rebrand before the move to OKC was also well liked, but I really like(d) this logo and uniform set and prefer it over any other Sonics look.

gary-payton-and-shawn-kemp.jpg

Love that color scheme.
Worst...Sonics...logo...and...color-scheme...EVER.
  • Like 2

The Nashville Predators should go back to navy. The gold uniform was a nice novelty when it came out but on the ice, it looks like a train wreck.

The issue with their uniforms is the pattern, not the colour.

I like the idea of having a gold wearing team, its a colour they can own. And we all know the NHL doesn't need another blue jersey with gold trim. They should keep the gold and fix the striping.

While the white pants were unpopular, my opinion is that the Buccaneers, when they actually, y'know, dressed like a pro football team, didn't look good overall when they wore the white pants. With the pewter pants there was a perfect color balance to compliment a simple but nice design, however when they wore white pants it was mostly pewter on top and literally none anywhere else. Yuck.

• Like 1

Phillies, Bears, and new NYFC fan.