Unpopular Opinions

The Chargers are the worst that they've ever looked, but I don't think they look that bad at all

I actually think that's pretty popular (around here, anyway). Actually, my unpopular opinion would be that their current look is the best they've ever looked.

The Chargers are the worst that they've ever looked, but I don't think they look that bad at all

I actually think that's pretty popular (around here, anyway). Actually, my unpopular opinion would be that their current look is the best they've ever looked.

The second half was the unpopular part. People say they look downright atrocious, but i don't think so

The second half was the unpopular part. People say they look downright atrocious, but i don't think so

Then I agree with you. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have come to like all the little idiosyncracies that teams have even they result in weird looks, mismatches, etc. Examples: the NY Ginats home and away set. I love that the aways are all red/white/grey, with the helmet the only blue element. I like the silver-green pants of the cowboys. I love the blank right side of the Steelers helmet.

These are things that have developed organically and are part of the teams identity. Things like this used to bother me because they didn't match or make sense.

• Like 1

My favorite Padres uniform set.

The road jersey would have looked infinitely better if the Padres had used the current road wordmark rather than the bowtie.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The current Seahawks set is better than their previous set

Speaking of the Seahawks, I think its pretty common for people to hate one of their looks (usually either the current set or Hasselbeck-era set), but I don't think that Seattle has ever had a bad uniform (including their neon alt).

I honestly really liked their neon alternate when they wore it for that one game. The Hasselback-era jerseys weren't bad, but, I have never liked that shade of blue. I don't love their current uniforms either, but as a Seahawks fan, (Which, p.s., I'm not a bandwaggoner cause I became a fan of the team before Russell Wilson played his first career game.) I like them a lot more now because they did win a Super Bowl with their current uniforms. In a perfect world, I'd have the Seahawks in their original jerseys but with their current logo. I used to prefer their older logo but I've done a complete 180 on that. The new one is much better.

The current Seahawks set is better than their previous set

Speaking of the Seahawks, I think its pretty common for people to hate one of their looks (usually either the current set or Hasselbeck-era set), but I don't think that Seattle has ever had a bad uniform (including their neon alt).

I honestly really liked their neon alternate when they wore it for that one game. The Hasselback-era jerseys weren't bad, but, I have never liked that shade of blue. I don't love their current uniforms either, but as a Seahawks fan, (Which, p.s., I'm not a bandwaggoner cause I became a fan of the team before Russell Wilson played his first career game.) I like them a lot more now because they did win a Super Bowl with their current uniforms. In a perfect world, I'd have the Seahawks in their original jerseys but with their current logo. I used to prefer their older logo but I've done a complete 180 on that. The new one is much better.

I'd like to see the new logo with green instead of gray. Is there a concept somewhere?