Favorite NHL uniforms

DaveK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you on the first two...

But as for the Wild, I'm still trying to determine why people laud it is "The Best Expansion Logo of All-Time"?? I personally HATE the name (teams need to STOP using adjectives as nicknames), and the logo is "meh."

I personally think the Blue Jackets did a wonderful job with their sweaters (after the bug and Rock 'n Roll HOF logo fiascos), the Predators looks decent, and the Trashers need work.

This is the best NHL expansion logo/uni in league history IMHO:

1401005palexandredaigleid1.jpg

I hate to be completely picky with you but that is not their expansion uni you see there. They didn't start using white numbers until their second year. Disregarding that however, I agree that they were some of the best expansion uniforms and logo in the recent era.

To back that up... Alexandre "No one remembers who went second in the draft" Daigle started playing with Ottawa in their second season.

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

I'm with you on the first two...

But as for the Wild, I'm still trying to determine why people laud it is "The Best Expansion Logo of All-Time"?? I personally HATE the name (teams need to STOP using adjectives as nicknames), and the logo is "meh."

I personally think the Blue Jackets did a wonderful job with their sweaters (after the bug and Rock 'n Roll HOF logo fiascos), the Predators looks decent, and the Trashers need work.

This is the best NHL expansion logo/uni in league history IMHO:

1401005palexandredaigleid1.jpg

I hate to be completely picky with you but that is not their expansion uni you see there. They didn't start using white numbers until their second year. Disregarding that however, I agree that they were some of the best expansion uniforms and logo in the recent era.

To back that up... Alexandre "No one remembers who went second in the draft" Daigle started playing with Ottawa in their second season.

chris pronger?

Sabres18.pngMightyDucks1.pngOilers17.pngCanucks29.png

Flames15.png

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Archived