ReBrand: NBA

A-Train

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can we get a progression of logos or something here? There have been so many logo updates and replacements and edits and "I'm done"s that I'm not sure where we started, what's been improved, etc. If you've kept what you've posted here, please, just post it all so we can really digest this

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I think I'll just stop doing this and post it another time when I can decide on things.

obviously, you've come a really long way. It's good that you've taken constructive criticism so well and you have some really great logos. I'm sure some of us would have told you to stop a while ago though, and I had no idea you ever made a current version of yours with a blue basketball (which looking at it now looks awesome to me), but when that happens, there's too many logos. take a break from them for a bit, let the ideas settle, and post your progression to see how this thing has evolved. It's great work...you don't want to over-edit it

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Well, I'm sure our differing opinions isn't helping anything ^_^

Both OKC concepts look good. The dark blue inclusion is the better choice. I just think people are a bit conflicted on a orange. Some want it, some don't. It is a good pop color and really it looks nice, but, like the actual Thunder logo, my head tells me "Too many colors."

The problem was I liked the colors either way, but when their are so many different ideas and comments it's hard to go one way or the other. but I'm going to complete a few then start it back up.

But it was the criticism and comments that got the logos where they were, so thanks to everyone for that.

Thunder_Logos.png

Thunder_Home.png

Thunder_Away.png

Thunder_Alternate.png

This is nearly total perfection.

When the OKC Zombie Sonics first released their name, and it wasn't the Barons, I was pretty upset. Then I saw their fugly Doritos-inspired logo and unis and was mortified.

Had they released these unis and logo, however, I would have been amped to be honest. This uni set is dope!

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

...This uni set is dope!

Good lord I hope that was intentional hip talk fail.

As far as the concept, I love it, everything except for the "Oklahoma City" script on the aways. They look like they're so small you wouldn't be able to read them on an actual jersey.

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

The only thing I don't like is "Oklahoma City" in a single, straight line across of the front of the uniform. I think if you rounded the text around the number and put Oklahoma above the number and City below the number, you might have something nice. It also allows for you to increase the size of the name, its to small.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived