All-City Logos

kevinmets

Love the collage of all of them. Makes a nice wallpaper. Hadn't seen Edmonton and that looks awesome too. Just a great series.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, here is everything I've done. According to wikipedia, this is every city in North America with mutiple teams. MLS isn't represented in every city (yet). Note that Milwaukee also has Green Bay and the Hurricanes show up on Charlotte's.

All-Cities.png

Where is Anaheim's?? The City of Anaheim is home to both the Ducks and the Angels...

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Where is Anaheim's?? The City of Anaheim is home to both the Ducks and the Angels...

There is also a nice one of just the Ducks and halos a few pages back.

I would love to see a Dallas one with FC Dallas incorporated.

I like FC Dallas' logo, however, I wound up just incoporating the flame from the bull's head (look on the horse's muzzle). So, now the logo honors the Burn as well.

Dallas-City-re-redo.png

They were included in LA's logo.

OMG! You can't include Anaheim in an LA logo. It'll make ThePreacher and his Anaheim Separatist cronies butthurt.

There is also a nice one of just the Ducks and halos a few pages back.

I would love to see a Dallas one with FC Dallas incorporated.

I like FC Dallas' logo, however, I wound up just incoporating the flame from the bull's head (look on the horse's muzzle). So, now the logo honors the Burn as well.

Dallas-City-re-redo.png

B)

Thanks! You are quite the master logo maker.

Firefly, any chance you can do Atlanta? I know a few others have taken a stab at it, but your concepts are just flawless!

I did a fairly busy version of Atlanta on page 3. I'll take another crack at it.

But for now, here's the Bay Area

SF-City.png

a crack in the Warriors logo for the San Jose Earthquakes would be nice! but overall.... COOL!

16hw9rr.jpg

My asinine tweets: https://twitter.com/Milla_Nilla

Okay, here is everything I've done. According to wikipedia, this is every city in North America with mutiple teams. MLS isn't represented in every city (yet). Note that Milwaukee also has Green Bay and the Hurricanes show up on Charlotte's.

All-Cities.png

Incredible. I especially like Toronto's, and that's alot coming from a Detroit sport fan.

sig.png

• 1 month later...

I figured out a way to still represent the jets, but without the airplane. Put the Jet's current script on the Island, or if you are using classic logos, the 80's Jets logo

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

All-Cities.png

Maybe I missed something (due to the small size) but I don't see the Wizards represented on Washington DC's logo.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

All-Cities.png

Maybe I missed something (due to the small size) but I don't see the Wizards represented on Washington DC's logo.

It's the gold moon in the Nationals' baseball, at the bottom.

girardi-1.png

lyip4wfi.pngzc9hmqq6.png

Thanks KaTo

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a Toronto one. I don't think I missed any teams.

Toronto.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

All-Cities.png

Can you make all of these bigger and post them

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Archived