All-City Logos

kevinmets

Any plans to redo Dallas, given the Stars' new branding?

Yes. Just not quite sure how to approach it just yet.

In the meantime,

Seattle-City-II_zps4bbba288.png

this one kinda reminds me of NewYawkSeahawks logo he created and used as an av but he had the seahawk in the front view instead of the sideview. Been a while since i've seen it though, so my memory may be fuzzy.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any plans to redo Dallas, given the Stars' new branding?

Yes. Just not quite sure how to approach it just yet.

In the meantime,

Seattle-City-II_zps4bbba288.png

this one kinda reminds me of NewYawkSeahawks logo he created and used as an av but he had the seahawk in the front view instead of the sideview. Been a while since i've seen it though, so my memory may be fuzzy.

Looks great

• 3 weeks later...

I love the one you did for Washington Dc and as a big DC sports fan would love to get It tattooed on my arm. Any way you could move the feathers down on the ball where they would be on the Redskins logo? And could you post a larger pic as well? Thanks in advance I love all the work you have done.

wow, great work Firefly. I'm a Washington sports fan so I can't wait until you upload a large version of your latest DC logo from group 7. And great work really to everyone who's taken time to throw together some of these all city sports logos.

Denver-City-II_zpsf22f3bf1.png

New-York-City-III_zps23dda754.png

I really like that Denver one, but for New York, I'd refrain from using that specific Jets logo...

But once again, great work. There are pretty sick.

If people think that New York logo is cluttered now wait until NYCFC is added to the picture. I'm not blaming the designer at all for this since NY has a lot of teams and it can be hard to fit a representation for all of them in one logo.

I also agree on changing that Jets logo for something else.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How about a Los Angeles logo in the Kings' silver and black? Or a prototype redesign in case the Rams move back to LA?

For Oakland, it should just be the Raider shield plus the A's elephant with the sunglasses.

For San Diego, it should be the classic Chargers horse shield with the Padres' SD under the bolt.

As for Tampa Bay, I like the one with the red flag.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone want to take a stab at some Texas ones?

Texas state outline with all professional teams....

Texas state outline with all major D1 colleges... Texas, Texas AM, Texas Tech, Baylor, Rice, TCU, UTEP, Houston. Will have a lot going on.

I'd also LOVE someone to make one San Antonio themed one. Spurs, Missions, UTSA

Loving this thread!

Maybe the SA missions logo as a foundation and using Spurs font and old fiesta colors. Most people hate them but we love them down here!

6664.gif

4724.gif

e04ylwkfdofkr2ctlerjov26s.gif

475260_10150710454508680_2060546501_o.jp

Archived