All-City Logos

kevinmets

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey man, do you know where I can get an updated for 2010 (or even 2009) set of vector logos?

The set of vectors I have I got off a link from this board a few years ago(sorry, I don't recall the name of the thread). Most of the newer vectors I got off Brands of the World or other vector searches. Some, I just downloaded a gif and traced it (not live trace, tracing with the beizer tool). I'm sure if you looked real close, you can see mistake on the fluer de bee, the howling T-wolf, the space needle from the Sounders, etc.

Ugh. All of these nice ones make me wish that you would redo the Boston logo.

I'm not stopping anyone else from taking a stab at cities I've already done!

Well my utter lack of artistic abilty is calling out to this community for a new Boston logo, please without the Rev's. The hype surrounding what the MLS might become has not reached poor little New England yet.

That first toronto one was amazing!

Best of the bunch!

Nice job on all of these.

Really? Because I don't usually do concepts here. I mostly admire other people's work. Thanks!

Shoot, forgot this weird Phoenix one

Phoenix-City.png

The Coyote looks like it is vomiting it's lunch.

Nice work on all of these, Firefly. My favorites of yours are the first Toronto logo and the New York one (besides the Jet logo flying into the building part :P).

Shoot, forgot this weird Phoenix one

Phoenix-City.png

The Coyote looks like it is vomiting it's lunch.

Nice work on all of these, Firefly. My favorites of yours are the first Toronto logo and the New York one (besides the Jet logo flying into the building part :P).

That made me LOL

Tf9TG.jpg

detroit.jpg

By request...Admittedly not as cool as my NY one. I would have just left the Pistons horse out, but I wanted some representation from them, and their other logos don't give me much to work with.

Also not sure how I feel about the color scheme, any suggestions?

Boston's coming next, idk how many more (if any) of these I'll do after that.

Put wings on the lions back... And then the horse head instead of the lion head

My thoughts exactly. Then put that animal through the "D" and it's perfect.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Since I don't, would it be impolite to ask for a Calgary one, using the Flames, Stampeders, Hitmen, Vipers, (U of Calgary) Dinos and Roughnecks logos? Maybe even just Flames and Stamps?

I couldn't find vectors for the Vipers or Dinos. The Flames/Stamps came out smooth. The Hitmen and Roughneck logos made this wierder as it went along. Check out how it progressed.

Calgary-City.png

And since New York is such an over-the-top place, here is an outrageously over-the-top logo

New-York-City.png

I like it...only thing is you may want to rethink the Jets logo in there like that...

I like it...only thing is you may want to rethink the Jets logo in there like that...

I might be more worried about the gigantic bulls fighting on the bridge but, yeah, I see what you're saying.

Just put the Jets football-shaped helmet logo in the empty blue space opposite the Mets' baseball threads (below where you have the jet now).

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Archived