All-City Logos

kevinmets

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like this one a lot, but I think the Tiger's "D" would look better on the lion's shoulder/arm. It would look kinda like a tattoo

I thought about that but as I was moving it in place, I bumped my arm and landed where it is now. I think it makes it look like he has multiple eyes/ some sort of Maori face tattoo.

I like this one a lot, but I think the Tiger's "D" would look better on the lion's shoulder/arm. It would look kinda like a tattoo

I thought about that but as I was moving it in place, I bumped my arm and landed where it is now. I think it makes it look like he has multiple eyes/ some sort of Maori face tattoo.

Firefly, I made an account just for this post, please make another version with the D on the Lion's shoulder/arm/chest/whatever

btw, you are a very talented graphic artist and I have enjoyed looking at all of the logos you have made in this thread

This really reminds me how much I dislike the Predator's logo. What does that mess look like on a business card?

Tennessee-City.png

please make another version with the D on the Lion's shoulder/arm/chest/whatever

Detroit-City_redo.png

I was thinking the same thing for the Tigers' D for the Detroit concept.

For the Tennessee one, the Predators logo needs to be incorporated better. It seems like an after thought. Also, try modifying the Memphis Grizzlies claw. I'm not sure it looks right in the same location as the flames.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

For the Tennessee one, the Predators logo needs to be incorporated better. It seems like an after thought. Also, try modifying the Memphis Grizzlies claw. I'm not sure it looks right in the same location as the flames.

I flipped the claw on the other side of the flames intially and it made it look horribly busy. The Pred head has so may flimsy elements to it, it doesn't gel with the thicker strokes of the other logos. It probably doesn't help that it is set against basically a blank blue spot. Hmmmm, I'll have to revist. Probably with the sabertooth skull instead.

All City logos are like Pringles, once I pop, I can't stop.

Tampa-City.png

Tennessee-City-Redo.png

I thought the Predators logo was a bit odd-looking in the first one too, but I don't think that putting anything in the claw is the answer. What if you put the predator head on the right of the claw? It would look like the predator head was the front of the creature, the flame the back, and it would be holding something in its claw in the foreground. That may work better.

The Tampa one is just amazing, though.

spacer.png

spacer.png

If I were you, I would simply have the predator logo with the flames coming off the head. It makes more sense seeing as Memphis is about 3 and a half hours away from Nashville. Just a thought. It keeps with the whole "city" idea you have going rather than an entire state.

not request but here are a few city ideas you can do:

Los Angeles

Chicago

Dallas

Atlanta

Phoenix

Twin Cities

Tampa Bay

Miami

Pittsburgh

Philadelphia

Washington

Wisconsin

I don't see Seattle listed. Granted, isn't much since the Sonics left, but there's still the Seahawks and Mariners (and maybe the Thunderbirds and Sounders).

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

All City logos are like Pringles, once I pop, I can't stop.

Tampa-City.png

Tennessee-City-Redo.png

I thought the Predators logo was a bit odd-looking in the first one too, but I don't think that putting anything in the claw is the answer. What if you put the predator head on the right of the claw? It would look like the predator head was the front of the creature, the flame the back, and it would be holding something in its claw in the foreground. That may work better.

The Tampa one is just amazing, though.

Not to ruin the fun. But the Grizz are in Memphis and the Preds and Titans are Nashville

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Not to ruin the fun. But the Grizz are in Memphis and the Preds and Titans are Nashville

I know. I did an all state one for Wisconsin which makes sense as the Packers are well loved state wide. I wondered if Memphis and Nashville hated each other enough to to negate this combination. Guess so.

Nashville-City.png

but you forgot to incorporate the Seattle Storm (WNBA) and the Seattle Thunderbirds (WHL).

But to be fair, so did the rest of the world. Boom.

Seattle-City-Redo.png

Archived