College Basketball uniforms '10-'11

ONUV

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friz Quadrata, actually, and yeah, the university uses that font for nearly everything.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Here are actual photos of the U of A uniforms.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5946389&id=67933909500

This link has an in-depth look at the unis and their design...

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ariz/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/Nike_unis.pdf

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Those would look great as full-time uniforms.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I must say that i do think colorado can pull off the silver jersey, I am a huge fan of this look. The schools official colors are after all black and silver.... Black and gold is much more common though.

Actually, they're Silver and Gold.

You sir, are correct. In fact you always are. The funny thing is that I knew that in the back of my mind just for some reason I said the wrong thing.

The A&M-Iowa St. game on Feb 16 will be Military Appreciation Night and the Aggies will be wearing these camo uniforms. They look based off of the Adidas template A&M used last year except camouflage will be inside the numbers and along the side panels. Maybe they'll look better in person.

4655.jpg

4654.jpg

Kentucky and Ole Miss going color on color right now, Ole Miss in red at home, Kentucky in their regular road blues

And it looks like an intramural game between two black fraternities.

Red= Kappa Alpha Psi

Blue= Phi Beta Sigma

I believe that, under Andy Kennedy, Ole Miss always wears red against Kentucky, regardless of site. Hopefully, they'll be in navy next year.

Nike's dumbest new idea:

color(x) wordmark outlined by color(y) on color(x) jersey.

ie West Virginia, Iowa, Purdue...

I think the worst was Oregon's uniforms that had names on the back in the same color as the jerseys, but without any outlines, so you could only see it in certain lighting, and even then you couldn't really tell what it said.

Nike's dumbest new idea:

I think the worst was Oregon's uniforms that had names on the back in the same color as the jerseys, but without any outlines, so you could only see it in certain lighting, and even then you couldn't really tell what it said.

Team unity. No one is singled out with a name on the back, yet they still get the personalization of their own jersey they can wear with pride.

I'm guessing that was the reasoning lol

Nike's dumbest new idea:

Yeah, bugs me too. Worse on teh WVU unis than Purdue, but not a good look on either.

Nike's dumbest new idea:

Team unity. No one is singled out with a name on the back, yet they still get the personalization of their own jersey they can wear with pride.

I'm guessing that was the reasoning lol

I'm guessing it is bc Nike wanted to give people one more thing to talk about oregon about.

Archived