College Basketball uniforms '10-'11

ONUV

Nike's dumbest new idea:

color(x) wordmark outlined by color(y) on color(x) jersey.

ie West Virginia, Iowa, Purdue...

I think the worst was Oregon's uniforms that had names on the back in the same color as the jerseys, but without any outlines, so you could only see it in certain lighting, and even then you couldn't really tell what it said.

Team unity. No one is singled out with a name on the back, yet they still get the personalization of their own jersey they can wear with pride.

I'm guessing that was the reasoning lol

I kinda liked the names in same color of jersey. I liked it better than teams leaving names off completely. This was really dumb though:

41-Ebp4iCbL.jpgTajuan+Porter+Pac+10+Basketball+Tournament+_mn_q51Xy2ul.jpg

The ONLY color on the whole thing was the numbers. If you aren't going to put the team name on the jersey anywhere, then the whole "no name on back" unity thing is kinda pointless.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dislike of Nike and BFBS aside, Jesus H. Christ that's terrible.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Buckeyes will wear a patch in remembrance of Continental Flight 2009. The number on the patch is for Continental Flight 3407 where 51 people crashed and died on Febuary 12th, 2009. One of OSU's assistant coaches lost his girlfriend in this crash.

180971_10150096149789799_9362894798_5955004_2101166_n.jpg

Colorado State wore their orange "Aggies" uniforms Saturday night against New Mexico.

csuhoops33sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.jpg?t=1297586042

csuhoops19sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.jpg?t=1297586042

csuhoops12sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.jpg?t=1297586042

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

I absolutely love CSU's green and orange. It looked good when they wore it in football and would have looked better if the helmets had been colored to match.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Arizona-ASU was color vs. color tonight and it looked good.

• 2 weeks later...

Oregon has new jerseys btw, got em when the new arena opened. Also closed the season in gray alts (wtf?)

http://www.shopgoducks.com/Oregon_Ducks_Jerseys

They appear to be the new Nike jerseys but they don't have aerographic designs on the back

those Oregon jerseys are beautifully simple! who would have thunk that?

and gray alts? come on. it's Oregon. that's their main color...right... :wacko:

Looks like someone tryed a little too hard to wear orange.

csuhoops12sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.jpg

Damn, good spot.

Crowd shots always interest me. I love looking at the various facial expressions and what people are doing.

There's also a guy in a throwback Bucs jersey and one in a roadside construction worker vest.

FSU2.gif

Looks like someone tryed a little too hard to wear orange.

csuhoops12sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.jpg

Damn, good spot.

Crowd shots always interest me. I love looking at the various facial expressions and what people are doing.

There's also a guy in a throwback Bucs jersey and one in a roadside construction worker vest.

And a Jay Cutler orange Broncos jersey. Probably wouldn't be a big deal if he wasn't despised in Colorado haha

Evansville played their final regular season game at their 55 year old Roberts Stadium and they broke out their trademark sleeved jerseys one last time to honor the building that saw 5 College Division titles and 604 victories, many in those same sleeves.

UEsleeves2.jpg

UEsleeves1.jpg

That's pretty awesome. Always wanted to get down there for a game but never could. But yeah, the sleeves were their thing, so it's fitting as a send off.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived