College Basketball uniforms '10-'11

ONUV

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprisingly enough, Oregon wore green uniforms against us yesterday. I think they're the only Pac-10 team with BFBS uniforms that didn't wear them at McKale this year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

They were definitely a very dark green.

9b6d158c.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

My picture is of a much better quality and you can see the green. Plus, you know, I saw them in person. They were green.

They looked green to me on tv. Very gray-ish, but mostly a green-gray color. They definitely aren't the steel or carbon that we've seen on the football team. And they are different from the anthracite alts that the football made fore the NC.

9b6d158c.jpg

Judging by that photo (which is of higher quality than the one BigDmo posted), that's definitely green. Terrible shade of green, but green nonetheless.

WTF? I sent a message to the Oregon basketball Twitter account and they said it was dark gray. That doesn't make sense.

I've never liked the lighting in the McKale Center....that said it would make little sense to have 2 shades of green jerseys. This one was definitely gray just like the light gray alt worn at home to finish out the home games.

I think again this was a senior commemoration or something.

Or the basketball team channeling their inner football team.

It's like a gun-metal green. It's kind of fitting for Oregon. Since they've gone to that more grey/black/carbon color palate, they might as well make the green match. And all these dulled colors really make their yellow POP.

Love their grey jerseys though. Imma geek for grey (minus Ohio State).

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

I've never liked the lighting in the McKale Center....that said it would make little sense to have 2 shades of green jerseys. This one was definitely gray just like the light gray alt worn at home to finish out the home games.

I think again this was a senior commemoration or something.

Or the basketball team channeling their inner football team.

Either way, it's terrible. Enough with the 45,000,000,000,000 shades of gray/anthracite/charcoal. And you can't say these help recruiting...because this team sucks.

As a side note, I do enjoy Oregon's website trying to sell a "12-0: Undefeated" football DVD. That's some high comedy.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

High comedy? We had the best season in school history and went undefeated during the regular season. Excuse us for being proud.

Yeah! I laughed when I saw "Undefeated"!! I thought the Ducks played in some sort of post-season game...? You guys just conveniently forget that? The post-season counts, right? I mean, the stats count in bowl games...so...losses count, I guess?

"Hey Dave, let's create a DVD for Oregon...we won't put the National Championship game in it...hopefully people will forget that ever happened...but what we will do is feature all the wins, say they went undefeated and won a championship, and watch the money roll on in." Goes hand in hand with the Nike poster, I guess.

You don't see too many Patriots 18-0 DVDs floating around the marketplace.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Wait a minute... there's an argument about Oregon and Nike and I'm not involved? :shocked:

I'm staying away from this one.

9b6d158c.jpg

It looks a lot like the new darker Michigan State green, which people have said looks kind of black/gray in some arenas.

Definitely green. I thought so in both photos.

It is a very washed out green though, similar to their football uniforms.

New+Oregon+Ducks+Football+Uniforms.jpeg

I will say the 'green' basketball unis are much more washed out though.

It doesn't help that the letters/numbers are gray in both cases.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

It's definitely more of a grayish-green on the basketball uniforms.

Archived