College Basketball uniforms '10-'11

ONUV

I highly doubt Oregon would switch uniforms mid-season, but hey, it is Oregon. We'll know in the next few weeks or so if they have new threads. With the start of practice underway last Friday, i'd assume most teams with new uniforms would have already released them...

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I highly doubt Oregon would switch uniforms mid-season, but hey, it is Oregon. We'll know in the next few weeks or so if they have new threads. With the start of practice underway last Friday, i'd assume most teams with new uniforms would have already released them...

I can't remember the last time Oregon DIDN'T switch to new uniforms mid season. The one's we have been wearing lately were 'debuted' (quietly) versus Arizona a couple years ago. And then last year we got some of those Nike ones with the design on the back for the last 2 home games.

I don't mind the script on the black Maryland uniforms as much as I mind the red letters and numbers. They look OK in close-up photos, but you won't be able to read them and know who's who in wide-angle live-action game coverage, even on big-screen HD TVs.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

I'm just noticing this, but every team seems to have a NCAA Basketball square patch on the shoulders on their jerseys

Yeah, in order to have the manufacturer logo, they also have to carry the NCAA patch. It's optional, but if you want the manufacturer logo, it's required.

I'm just noticing this, but every team seems to have a NCAA Basketball square patch on the shoulders on their jerseys

Yeah, in order to have the manufacturer logo, they also have to carry the NCAA patch. It's optional, but if you want the manufacturer logo, it's required.

Good thing so many teams are going to have the manufacturer logos on the jerseys this year, it looks way better!

Archived