• Created
  • Last Reply

Hollinger Power Rankings are out:

1. Miami Heat 5-3
  2. Los Angeles Lakers 8-0
  3. New Orleans Hornets 7-0
  4. Orlando Magic 5-1
  5. Boston Celtics 6-2

I only listed the Top 5 teams... because I thought the order is rather interesting.

<_<

Really? What more do the Lakers have to do? How are the Heat's 3 losses better than the Lakers' perfect record? Even with the embarrassing come-from-behind loss to the Jazz...? smh

Looks about right to me. Rome wasn't built overnight. Miami's going 79-3, incase y'all didn't know.

6uXNWAo.png

Heat Schedule

L @ Celtics

W @ 76ers

W vs. Magic

W vs. Magic

W @ Nets

W vs. Timberwolves

L @ Hornets

W vs. Nets

L vs. Jazz

Record: 6-3

Home: 4-1

Road: 2-2

Record vs. teams above .500: 1-3

Lakers Schedule

W vs. Rockets

W @ Suns

W vs. Warriors

W vs. Grizzlies

W @ Kings

W vs. Raptors

W vs. Trailblazers

W vs. Timberwolves

Record: 8-0

Home: 6-0

Road: 2-0

Record vs. teams above .500: 4-0

Clearly the Heat are better than the Lakers. <_<

The Miami Heat, at one point, led the Utah Jazz by 22 points during the 2nd half.

Jazz win by 3 in OT. WTF.

EDIT: The Jazz did this with no Al Jefferson & Deron Williams fouled out. HUGE win for the Jazz.

Actually, it was only 2. I certainly didn't see things unfolding like that. Everything that could've gone right for the Jazz did go right for the Jazz last night. And people are wondering why you foul the other team when you're down late in the game. It stopped the clock, Wade missed that one crucial free throw, and Paul Millsap got the put-back to send it into overtime. And the rest was history.

As a Jazz fan, that game was incredible.

Just don't count on the Heat to overlook the Jazz when they come to Salt Lake on December 8.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Boy, I guess the collective :censored: sucking of the Heat hasn't reached critical mass yet.

Still, a 5-3 team has no business being on top of any power ranking unless everyone else sucks. Oh, and one of those unbeatens beat the Heat. Yeah... All it is about is the media collectively sucking Miami's :censored:.

Boy, I guess the collective :censored: sucking of the Heat hasn't reached critical mass yet.

Still, a 5-3 team has no business being on top of any power ranking unless everyone else sucks. Oh, and one of those unbeatens beat the Heat. Yeah... All it is about is the media collectively sucking Miami's :censored:.

At this point, I would begin to say so. It's just another example of ESPN seeking to be the news, not report the news.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

Heat Schedule

L @ Celtics

W @ 76ers

W vs. Magic

W vs. Magic

W @ Nets

W vs. Timberwolves

L @ Hornets

W vs. Nets

L vs. Jazz

Record: 6-3

Home: 4-1

Road: 2-2

Record vs. teams above .500: 1-3

Lakers Schedule

W vs. Rockets

W @ Suns

W vs. Warriors

W vs. Grizzlies

W @ Kings

W vs. Raptors

W vs. Trailblazers

W vs. Timberwolves

Record: 8-0

Home: 6-0

Road: 2-0

Record vs. teams above .500: 4-0

Clearly the Heat are better than the Lakers. <_<

That was kind of the point I was making. Not only that, both New Orleans and Boston beat Miami, yet are ranked farther down the list. It just seems completely biased. Oh well, I just thought it was interesting and wanted to see what the rest of you thought.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

The Jazz did it again, this time against the Magic. They came back from 18 down in the 2nd half to beat Orlando.

Maybe the Jazz are hot, maybe they're for real. Who knows, it's November. I'm leaning towards for real. Still probably won't beat the Lakers, but eh. It's November.

Hollinger Power Rankings are out:

1. Miami Heat 5-3
  2. Los Angeles Lakers 8-0
  3. New Orleans Hornets 7-0
  4. Orlando Magic 5-1
  5. Boston Celtics 6-2

I only listed the Top 5 teams... because I thought the order is rather interesting.

Who the :censored: is Hollinger and why the :censored: should I give a damn about what he thinks?

Maybe Hollinger didn't want to put the Heat on top--maybe ESPN made him put it there. Hey, if someone at ESPN could say that Keith Olbermann (who I don't like either) has too much backbone (and not in the sense that Keith has an extra vertebrae), then maybe they can determine the power rankings for one John Hollinger.

If this theory's true, then ESPN is bordering on the magnitude of Montgomery Burns when it comes to hiring only spineless "yes-men" (and "yes-women").

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

Archived