2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really, really don't like Paul Peirce, and I still don't like him... but that twitter was funny as hell... I'll give him that.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

[Kanye West] Paul Pierce, I still have you as #1 on my NBA player hate list, but that was the funniest anti-LeBron twitter post of all time. ALL TIME [/Kanye West]

And in other news, the Lakers lost their first game of the season in Denver tonight, where the Lakers are actually 0-4 in their last 4 regular season visits. But onward they push.

So congrats to the Hornets on being the last unbeaten.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

That was classic on Pierce's part. Just so full of win there.

Oh, and now that the Heat are 5-4, are we going to see media people pressing the panic button a little too early?

Also... I will be taking bets as to how much of a lead Atlanta can get before Utah comes back and beats them tonight. Bets are starting at 10 points. Do I hear 11?

LeBron tweeted later in the night What should I do? Should I get my ass kicked by the Celtics again and again ? Should I admit Paul Pierce owns my ass?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

How can a 5-3 team be ahead of an unbeaten team? Madness!! I am not saying that they won't be come June, but right now the Lakers, Hornets and Celtics, at least, all need to be over the Heat.

The Jazz, by the way, certainly look like a team who could make a good playoff run!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

So....can we go ahead and call the Jazz the comeback kids?

Four straight comebacks, all against some pretty formidable and tough talent. I couldn't be happier with the way they're playing right now. I know it's early in the season, but I told you all not to sleep on 'em! Haha :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived