Penn State Pro Combat?

BawlmerOreos

Modified Oregon State sports bra. Pass.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Joe Paterno must be rolling over in his grave.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Joe Paterno must be rolling over in his grave.

Ding!

Yeah this concept is decidedly un-Penn State. The "reverse" color helmet is dumb. If you're gonna do a PSU Pro Combat, then maybe slap the Nittany Lion logo on the helmets instead of putting it on the sleeve as a sublimated pattern.

I'll bet they probably have names on these jerseys, too.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I'm pretty sure this was a concept done on the boards. I'd like to see the newspaper link, as well as UniWatch's take...bc im pretty sure Paul Lukas would be able to smell out a CCSLer's work.

Surprised not so many people on here caught that. Remember the dude with the pro combat series in this template a while back?

I'm pretty sure this was a concept done on the boards. I'd like to see the newspaper link, as well as UniWatch's take...bc im pretty sure Paul Lukas would be able to smell out a CCSLer's work.

Surprised not so many people on here caught that. Remember the dude with the pro combat series in this template a while back?

Wrong.

Story

This is most definately a concept. Its even done on davidsons template. If it was really proposed then it would not have been on a template like this. It would be on template that shows every aspect of the uniform instead of a front view.

Clearly a fan concept or a Photoshopped image created for the original article.

Here's the "leaked" image on the left, and the publicity still for Oklahoma's Pro Combat uniforms from last year on the right:

5081734724_1d2c217859_o.jpg

(They even gave the model a spray tan :lol:)

The future of the NFL. Keep this in mind.

Not quite the NFL are not going to be Nike's bitch. Sure some teams may give Nike carte blanche, but in the end it will be the individual teams decision on what the uniforms will look like.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Wrong.

Story

How was my comment wrong? This article talks about the boringness of Penn State's uniforms, and then posts a picture some dude found...which is obviously a concept. As Davidson said, this is his template.

Archived