Sign in to follow this  
RichMGH

Penn State Pro Combat?

Just saw that in UniWatch too. Article says that it was proposed for involvement in last year's Pro Combat program.

I think it's pretty terrible.

Modified Oregon State sports bra. Pass.

Until seeing there was a little more verification, I would have sworn it was somebody's concept here.

Looks like someone's concept...just like every year someone makes a radical concept and everyone who is oblivious to fake images takes it as real and freaks out

Joe Paterno must be rolling over in his grave.

Ding!

Yeah this concept is decidedly un-Penn State. The "reverse" color helmet is dumb. If you're gonna do a PSU Pro Combat, then maybe slap the Nittany Lion logo on the helmets instead of putting it on the sleeve as a sublimated pattern.

I'll bet they probably have names on these jerseys, too.

I'm pretty sure this was a concept done on the boards. I'd like to see the newspaper link, as well as UniWatch's take...bc im pretty sure Paul Lukas would be able to smell out a CCSLer's work.

Surprised not so many people on here caught that. Remember the dude with the pro combat series in this template a while back?

I'm pretty sure this was a concept done on the boards. I'd like to see the newspaper link, as well as UniWatch's take...bc im pretty sure Paul Lukas would be able to smell out a CCSLer's work.

Surprised not so many people on here caught that. Remember the dude with the pro combat series in this template a while back?

Wrong.

Story

This is most definately a concept. Its even done on davidsons template. If it was really proposed then it would not have been on a template like this. It would be on template that shows every aspect of the uniform instead of a front view.

Clearly a fan concept or a Photoshopped image created for the original article.

Here's the "leaked" image on the left, and the publicity still for Oklahoma's Pro Combat uniforms from last year on the right:

5081734724_1d2c217859_o.jpg

(They even gave the model a spray tan :lol:)

Nice photoshop skillzzzz; terrible jersey design.

The future of the NFL. Keep this in mind.

Not quite the NFL are not going to be Nike's bitch. Sure some teams may give Nike carte blanche, but in the end it will be the individual teams decision on what the uniforms will look like.

im almost positive this was a concept. i think it was wvguin or somone who made it. but i know ive seen that somewhere and i think it was here

Joe Paterno must be rolling over spitting in his grave.

FYP, yo.

Wrong.

Story

How was my comment wrong? This article talks about the boringness of Penn State's uniforms, and then posts a picture some dude found...which is obviously a concept. As Davidson said, this is his template.