NEW! Football Template

andrewharrington

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is where I'm at for the psd version so far. Again, great template andrew. I still haven't put on the jersey cut, and I also switched to a different helmet for easier practical use in photoshop, if that's okay.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa221/315design/procombat2.png

EDIT: UPDATED

procombat2-2.png

andrew if you don't want me to post anything with the psd version here lemme know. i don't wanna border on threadjacking...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Not at all. It's a resource thread. One thing, though. the panel that's underneath the numbers on the back, the one that connects the side panel to the 'butt-panel' if you will, should be mesh as well.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone make the WR/Defensive Back facemask for this template?

I'd like that as well.

The original helmet is nice as well. Is there anyway to get both the original helmet and the WR/defensive back facemask into a .psd template?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Can anyone make the WR/Defensive Back facemask for this template?

I'd like that as well.

The original helmet is nice as well. Is there anyway to get both the original helmet and the WR/defensive back facemask into a .psd template?

yes. there is.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Can someone make this into an SVG file.

you can. download the template in ai

then go into inkscape. go to file, then to import. find the template file and import it. inkscape will convert it to svg. you will have to do a lot of ungrouping of objects

i know. took me a while to figure that out too.

Can someone make this into an SVG file.

you can. download the template in ai

then go into inkscape. go to file, then to import. find the template file and import it. inkscape will convert it to svg. you will have to do a lot of ungrouping of objects

i know. took me a while to figure that out too.

I tried that. A message came up that said it failed to load.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Here is the .svg download. I don't know anything about .svg settings and haven't used Inkscape in ages, so I just converted it with the default settings in Illustrator.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived